Part 3

Chapter 3

I rose to the alarm and got dressed grabbing my bag and heading out to the theatre. I got there and we did vocal warm up before we started singing some of the songs then we took a break then after we were doing the acting part.

After awhile we took a other break since it was high energy and fast paced. I grabbed my water bottle and took a seat by the wall again when someone sat beside me I looked to see once again Billie sat beside me "I don't have long but here" he said handing me a piece of paper "its my number we are leaving tonight to start the tour, ill be back in two months to see how the show is doing but please contact me" he said then kissed my lips quickly before leaving.

I sat their trying to make sense of what just happened. I opened the piece of paper to see his name and a mobile number and the message please contact me beautiful.

I smiled and put the piece of paper in my bag and then went back to rehearsal.

As soon as rehearsals were over I grabbed my bag and then headed to my car I then pulled out the piece of paper Billie gave me and ran my fingers over it while I pulled out my phone and then composed a message

'hey Billie it Lex, you said to contact you so here lol'

I then pressed sent and then started the engine. My stereo roared ro life blasting out American idiot and I found myself singing to my parts that I have in the show.

By the time I got home I looked at my phone and noticed I had received a text

'hey Lex, its Billie how was rehearsal hope you didn't work to hard. Love and rage BJ"

I smiled as I headed into my little flat and started making some food