Part 19

Time had flown by  and it was now opening night, I was nervous and excited as hell I couldn't wait to preform the show, and I knew Billie would be here as well as the rest of the guys. They arrived back from their tour this morning after I left for final run through a, sound check and flight call etc.

With only 5 minutes to go we all got round and pumped each other up and that's when we heard it curtain call.

Ok and breath lex you can do this. The show went phenomenal and I couldn't wait to hear what Billie and the rest of the boys thought.

After the show I was in my dressing room,gulping lots of water as it was such a fast paced show I was practically out of breath.

Just then there was a knock on my door "come in?" I replied and just then Billie walked through the door I ran and jumped into his arms "Billie, I've missed you"

"I've missed you too baby" he replied as he put me down and we shared a kiss,,I was about to pull away but Billie licked my lip wanting to gain entry and I let him. His hands moved to my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck and into his hair which made him make a low growl, which made me smirk "ok guys get a room" tre said

"This is my room tre" I said as I pulled away

"Nice to you guys too" I said as I saw tre and Mike lingering at the door way

"Great show lex, loved it" tre said as he came and hugged me

Mike didn't look to happy or trilled to be here, so I walked over to Billie and whispered in his ear "what's wrong with grumpy?"

" mikes just tired and he also had an argument with his misses, doesn't look to good" Billie whispered back

" oh" I said. I walked over to Mike and just hugged him, to which he was shocked about but hugged me tight.

" well I better be going" Mike said " come one tre you can drop me home and leave these too love birds to catch up"

"Buy guys see you later" I replied

"I hope everything will be ok?" I said once they had left

" I'm sure it will" Billie said grabbing my waist and passionately kissing me again. He had pulled me over to the sofa in my dressing room and had pulled me on top of him.

His hands wandered up my top, then down over my ass as my fingers went to his hair, again he gave of a growl and I smiled into the kiss as he removed my top. He flipped us over so he was on top of me as he trailed kisses down my jaw line down my neck and down my chest.

His hands found the way around my back releasing the clasp of my bra as he pulled it of and threw it onto the floor. He too one breast in his hand while the other in his mouth. After a few moment he pulled off his shirt and I went straight for his belt, Billie slid down his pants as he went for mine and pulled them down too.

I could see as soon as he pulled down his jeans that he was hard. His hands and long fingers roamed all over my panties before he discarded them as quick as he could.  He removed my boxers and entered me.

Dater wards we got dressed and I grabbed my hair brush and ran it through my hair and tied it up in a pony tail. Then we grabbed our stuff and left to the house.

Three days later the director approached Billie when he was dropping me off, they left and had a meeting.

Billie found me in my dressing room getting ready "hey baby what did the director want?" I asked

" well he wants me in the show, y'know to play st Jimmy"

"Wow that's awesome, are you going to do it?"

" I guess so never really done that much acting before"

" you,l be fine just do the songs like you would do if you were singing them"

" ok well if I wanna do it rehearsals will be tomorrow morning"

" I really think you should do it baby, you'll be great"

" ok I'll go and tell Michael that I'll do it"

The next morning on the set Billie was up on the stage learning the things he had to do such as fall backwards for a small height into two guys arms, then we went through the run through of all of his bits as saint Jimmy.

" so do you want to preform tonight or tomorrow night?" The director asked

" well y'know might as well be tonight"

" ok if your happy with everything and know what your doing then let's get this show on the road" he said walking off

I walked up to Billie "hey baby you ok?"

"Yeah y'know, just trying to remember all my marks and places"

" you'll be fine, but I did invite Mike and tre to watch oh and I think Mike said about bring your boys too"

"What?" Well I thought you'd want to show them and Mike said something about the boys wanting to meet me?"

"No pressure then lex?"

"Stop ya fussing you'll be fine"