Part 8

Chapter 8

I woke up with the light seeping through the curtains wait what shit I'm late for rehearsal I thought, why didn't my alarm go off, just as I tried to get up an arm pulled me back "where do you think your off to beautiful?" I looked and saw Billie turn over and face me probing up on his elbow, that's when it sunk in what happened and that it was Saturday and we had the weekend off. That's when I turned a crimson red "I thought I ad rehearsals" I said quietly hoping he would hear about my embarrassment , but he heard "wow your one dedicated girl aren't ya, relax you have the whole weekend off" he said kissing my lips. I kissed back and he pulled me on top of him still kissing me.

" what would you like for breakfast my angel?" He asked

"surprise me" I said

"ok" he said kissing me then rolling us over so he was on top and then kissed me again before pulling away and getting up. He put on a pair of boxers and his black skinny jeans , then a belt.

I grabbed the sheet off the bed trying to find my underwear which I did they were at opposite ends of the room

" he you go gorgeous" Billie said handing me a tshirt since I remember mine being downstairs. He left while I put my jeans on and then went to his bathroom looking at the mirror. God my hair looked like I had been dragged through a bush backwards.

I found billies brush and bushed my hair before pining it up into a ponytail. I then headed downstairs to find the kitchen. I didn't notice it before but this house is huge.

I managed to find it and I sat at the breakfast bar while Billie cooked, we'll all I was paying attention to was his bum, and a fit one at that.

"so m'lady.." Billie said turning around" what would you like to drink?"

"umm tea please, milk no sugar" I told him