Part 13

Chapter 13

We went and grabbed a milkshake "so where to next?" Mike asked

"well I need to get some new converse, the rehearsals have taken its toll on these" I said lifting up my converse which had holes and rips in them "and before you ask no Billie you are not paying for them" I said getting up and making my way over to the shoe shop, the boys hot on my six.

They had arrived just as I was paying for them, Billie instantly grabbed my bag "ok I'm good let's head to the fair" I said. Tré's face lit up and he practically ran from the mall screaming "is he always like this?" I asked

"yep" they both said in unison as we left and made it to the car

On the way there tré was bouncing in his seat "dude calm down" Mike said.

Once we parked tré and I ran from the car into the fair ground Billie running behind us trying to catch up while Mike was jogging to meet us.

Tré and I reached the edge of the grounds and were giggling like school girls when Billie caught up to us but he wrapped his arm around my waist to stop me running off so I pouted to which he kissed my nose.

"where to first?" Tré asked me

"dodgems" I replied as we walked over

We each got into our own car and set off, I first attacked tré "hey no fare" he shouted as I sped off and went after Mike. I then went after Billie and got him practically instantly. I was driving off when I heard the worst "let's get her!" Tré shouted I turned the car to try and get away but they where all after me. I dodged them twice before they cornered me and hit my car. Tré on one side, Billie on the other and Mike from the front "that's what you get for getting us" Mike said and I just laughed. Billie helped me out as we then headed out.

We were walking around when I found a fun house so I stood a short distance away " hey guys" I called and they looked over in my direction

" betcha can't catch me" I said and darted into the fun house and up to the top to a balcony area and that's when I saw them look at each other and sprint into the house I then hid and waited for them.

I almost ran into Mike but dodged him by sliding down a fireman so bole from the third to the second floor, I then had to run through the rollers and down a slide to avoid tré then back up a ladder to the second floor.

I thought I had lost them but when I turned round they were both chasing me so I legged it. That's when I saw Billie at the end of the corridor "Billie save me" I shouted and ran to him jumping into his arms and attacking his lips.

The boys joined us "get a room" they both said and Billie just stuck his middle finger out at them.

After the fun house I saw a stall that was selling unicorns so I went over and brought one and then walked over to tré "here you go tré, I did promise you I'd get you one" he giggled and hugged me

"thanks lex" he replied

That's when he saw the carousel and ran over to it. Tré got on a horse and so did Mike. I then climbed on one with Billie getting on behind me. After one turn I turned round so I faced Billie, my back to the direction we were traveling and started to kiss him and he deepened the kiss.

After ride we called it a day