Part 17

Chapter 17

We woke up to the alarm going off I was happy until I remembered that the boys were leaving for two months yeah I'd be busy anyway but I'd miss cuddling up with Billie at the end of the night, kissing his lips, even tré's craziness.

I grabbed a shower and did my hair and makeup and then got dressed in ripped jeans and my new green day shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Billie in jeans and sorting his hair out. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek "hey gorgeous" he said

"hey baby" I replied as he shoved a t shirt on and we entered the kitchen as I grabbed a bowl of cereal as Billie made coffee.

I grabbed my bag and made sure I had everything then grabbed my guitar before finishing my cereal.

Billie just lent against the cupboard and sipped his coffee, smiling.

"Ready to go baby" he asked grabbing his keys of the counter

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said and with that we left

We got to theatre and we walked in and Billie went over to see tré and Mike and meet with the director. I went and placed my bags down

"ok before the boys leave for their tour I hope you've been working on good riddance" the director started "let's see what you've got shall we grab the guitars" he said and we all did that and gathered in the centre of the room. Shit I forgot the pick I been playing with crap now what was I going to do.

I ran over to Billie and asked him if he had one. He then pulled out of his pocket the pick I was using, the one he gave me. He handed it to me and kissed my cheek before I went over and we played it. I could see from the corner of my eye Billie watching me intently. I kept praying that I wouldn't mess it up.

After we were done everyone clapped and then the boys left. I had to just wave at them since we were about to go into dance routine mode.