Part 12

Chapter 12

We left hot topic and Billie wrapped his arm around my waist and took my bag from me carrying it as we walked into the music store which looked tiny from the outside but inside it was massive you could say it was like Dr who's tardis.

As we walked in I could see Mike by the base guitars looking and occasionally he would take one down to have a further look at it, I was about to turn then I heard drums being played, that's got to be tré. I left Billie who had wondered over to the guitars, I don't know boys and their toys, but I could hardly complain.

I entered a room which had a range of different drum kits and yep as I guessed it tré playing one of them, a shop assistant standing by watching him. He noticed me and smiled.

It was about time I surprised them with a little secret of my own. I walked up the the sales assistant and whispered in his ear and then nodded. Tré looked on but was clearly enjoying himself.

I left the room and returned moments later with what I needed I kept them behind my back as I walked over to another drum kit behind tré, although he didn't look and kept playing and that's when I started I grabbed the drum sticks I had from behind my back and started playing. After mere moments tré stopped what he was doing and turned around as I was playing the drums. I smiled at him and he had a huge grin on his face, he then ran out of the room. I assume to get the others. Yep I was right he burst through the door with Mike and Billie hot on his tail as they stood there and watched as I played. I stopped moments later and twirled one of the sticks in my hand like tré does.

"wow" he said

"I didn't know you could play" Billie said

"my little surprise" I said to him with a wink

I got up and handed my drum sticks into the sales assistant while tré obviously talked about buying a kit.

I saw Mike was at the cashiers desk buying a base and a few bits. Billie was still looking at the guitars so I walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and stood behind me "you know your very sexy when you play the drums" he told me kissing my neck

"so did you see anything you like?" I asked

"you" he replied continuing to kiss me neck

"I meant guitar wise silly"

"nah I'm good with what I got here" he said which made me giggle.