Chapter 3: School

Elsa's p.o.v

Well now we are at the office to get our schedule. We got directions from a boy with red hair. I think his name is Peter. We are going to be late for class! Oh no! If only that white hair  boy didn't yelled at us. After Elson got our schedule, we went to our lockers and take some books. We are locker neighbours. We have all the same classes too. We walk to our first class which is English. Oh! By the way, our parents own this school but they died so we own it now. We don't come her much so, we didn't know where is the office. We arrived at our class and Elson open the door.

Elson's p.o.v

I open the door to hear some gasp and their shocked faces. The girls are caking their face with make-up while the boys are winking at Elsa. We went to the teacher and said "Sorry sir that we are late. We have some problems when we wanted to go to the office." He just nod and said "You guys afe newbies right? Do you guys want to introduce yourselves at the others?" Before I could protest Elsa already beat me to it. "We love too sir." I just nod. We went to the front and Elsa said "Hi guys! I'm Elsa Arendalle and this is my twin brother Elson Arendalle. Nice too meet you." She said. I just smile and wave at them. I saw some girl faint. The bells ring and we get out of the class. We went to oir lockers and the big jerks came. Yeah,  I call them that. They came to me and glare at me. "What do you want?" After I said that Jack Frost hold my shirt and push me at the locker hard. "Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled. I saw Elsa eyes widen and she come to me. She did the same thing at frost and punch him hard. Everyone gasp. "Don't talk to my brother like he is trash!!" She yelled at that jackass. "You have no right to talk to him like that!!" She yell again. "I have all the right to talk to him like that!" He yell at her back. She kick his 'special part' hard. Everyone gasp the teachers are looking at us but they didn't mind us because we own the school and we can fire them everytime we want. He fall down while holding his 'special part'. "Do not ever yell and treat us like trash again!!!" She yell. He just nod and we walk to the music room. Do not mess with Elsa and Elson Arendalle.