Chapter 10: Crazy Lunch Time

Jack's p.o.v.

I went to Elsa's locker to ask her what country are we're gonna do. "So..... which country shall we do?" I ask nervously. Key word: nervously. "How about France?" "Kay. So when are we gonna do it?" She ask Elson if I can come to her house.

He tried to protest but end up losing. "Tomorrow (btw today is Friday). At my house. Your going to bring styrofoam, cotton, cardboard, paper colours, plastic trees and manila card. Got it?" "Yeah."

We go to our classes.

~Lunch Time~

Anna's p.o.v.

We went to the cafeteria and sit at the big eight table. Elsa came to us and said, "Hey guys, can I talk to Anna and Rapunzel?" We just nod. "Privately." I stand up and said, "Why not? Let's go Punzie."

We went to an empty classroom. I saw Elson in the classroom. We went in. "So?" "I believe that Hans is your brother." I just nod. "He said that you are our cousins." We just stood there, shock.

Why didn't Hans tell me? "So.... we're gonna do some announcement about that. Are you guys cool about it?" Elson ask us. We just nod. "Sure!" Punzie said

We go to the big eight table. They bombared us with questions. "You'll see later." That's all that we said.

Elsa and Elson went to the stage. Yes, there is a stage at the cafeteria. "May I have your attention please?" Elsa said through the microphone. Everyones eye are at them. "So... we are going to announce that Hans Summer, Anna Summer and Rapunzel Corona are our cousins!" They all clap. "Can I call them up here?" We went up there and smile. After all that, we went off stage. All of them smirk. "So... that's why..." Merida said.

~End Of School~

Elsa's p.o.v.

It's great to know that they are our cousins. We went to our car. And heh home. What a long day....