Chapter 8: The Tryouts

Kristof p.o.v.

Today are the hockey tryouts. I wonder if Elson will be captain or not. We are at the field to tryouts. "So, if I call your name please step forward." She said. We just nod. "For group A: Elson Arendalle, Marvin Smith, Pinnocio Wood,  Aster Bunny and Jason Jenn. For group B: Jackson Frost, Kristof Bjorgman, Eugene Fitzerbeth, Peter Pan and Pitch  Black. Ok, let the game begin!" We started to do some moves but Elson is more quicker although he is with the nerds well accept him and Aster.

~20 MINUTES LATER~

We lose. Elson's team got 30 and we get 20. He is good. Very good. We saw the other teams had finish too.  "Alright now we know who shall be in the hockey club. We just need 10 people so, it is: Elson Arendalle, Jackson Frost, Eugene Fitzerbeth, Kristof Bjorgman, Adam Beast, Peter Pan, Pitch Black, Hans Summer, Aster Bunny and Philip White." The coach said. "How about the captain coach?" Jack ask. "Oh yeah, I almost forget it is......... Elson Arendalle!" All of us clap hands for him. He just smirk. I saw Jack's face, it's red from anger. He had always been the captain. The tryouts is over. I saw Elsa run up to Elson saying that she was the captain for skating club. Wow, I can't beleive they got the spot captain.

Elson's p.o.v.

I get to be captain! I smirk. I saw Elsa run up to me. "Elson!! Guess who get to be captain??" She ask. We smirk. "Me!" We said in unison and high five. "Captain...." We said in unison dreamily. "All students please go to the hall." The principale said through the speaker. We go to the hall. "Alright students, as all of you know we have a camping at 20 February to 25 February. The leader for the boys is Elson Arendalle and as for the girls it is Elsa Arendalle. That is all. Have a nice day." We look shock everyone was staring at us. We just nod. The bells rings meaning it is time to go back. Wae get to my white ferrari and drive home. "It's probably grandfather." Yeah! Our grandfather. By the way our grandfather is North Arendalle. The mayor of New York. I just nod. We are here. I went to my room to bath and Elsa went to her room. I sigh. What a long day....

A/N: Sorry if there are any incorrect spelling and bad grammar. Please vote.