Chapter 4: Music and Lunch Time

Elsa's p.o.v.

Well, now I know that I was wrong about that Jackass. We enter music class and I guess we are the first one to arrive beside they are some nerds. We sat at the front. Then the students started enter and the teacher came. "Alright, now we are going to do some ice breaking time. If your name are call please go to the front and introduce yourself. We are going to start from the letter A. Elsa Arendalle." I went to the front of the class and said "Hello guys. I' Elsa Arendalle. I have a twin brother name Elson Arendale. I am an actress, singer and model.

Elson's p.o.v.

The teacher called my name and I introduce myself. The teacher call other students name and finally the bell rang signaling it is lunch time. I went to my locker to see Elsa putting her books in her locker. "Hey, hurry up Elson." She said. I close my locker and we went to the cafeteria. I t is so crowded. We went in and all faces are at us. They make way for us to walk and we walk. "Wow. We are popular." She grin. "So much for being a superstar." I nod. We buy lunch and sit at a table at the center of the cafeteria. We ate fruit salad. Suddenly they came....

Jack's p.o.v.

We are laughing at each other while going to the cafeteria. We saw that Elsa and Elson are siting there! No they didn't! We went to them and I say "What are you doing here?" "Eating." Elson answer. "Excuse me but this is our table." I glare at them. "Is there a rule that u can own a table in this school? No. So? Let us eat." I can't resist any longer and hit my fist at the table hard. "I make the rules hear! Not you!" I yell. "Oh.... so little Frost didn't know that we own this school and can make rules of our own." Oyur faces ate shock they own the school? No they are lying. "Your lying." "Why would I lie?" He ask. "If you don't believe ask the principale."  "We will." The big 8 said in unison. "But youa need to know. We are the big 8! We don't want you to boss us around!! Got it?!" Rapunzel yell. "Is it us or is it you? Rapunzel." Elsa said. Rapunzel is shock too. Elsa chuckle. "You don't think I know you? The Big 8. What a joke. Anna Summer, Kristof Bjorgman, Eugene Fitzerbwth, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBrooch, Rapunzel Corona, Astrid Haddock and last but not leat, Jackson Overland Frost." Elsa said. "I'm finish Elson let's go." He got up and left us dumbfounded.

A/N: Sooo how was it? Sorry if there are some wrong spelling and bad grammar. Hope you like it!