Chapter 14: Sorry.... Again...

Jack's p.o.v.

Ow..... that hurt bad.... Is Elsa really that strong?

I'm just gonna go home....

~The Next Day~

Alright... Today I am going to apologize to all of them.

I went to the twins. They glare at me. A death glare. They were about to speak but I cut them of.

"Please forgive me... I am so so so sorry. Again." I whisper the last part.

They just nodded and left.

Now the big 8. I went to the big 8 tree to find all of them are there.

"Guys.... I am sooo sorry about yesterday. Please forgive me."

They nod and and smile at me. They even give me a group hug.

I think were cool.

Elson's p.o.v.

"Do you think accepting his apology is a good idea?" I ask Els. We are heading to the Library.

"I think so....." she trail of.

We went inside the library. We pick some books before the class starts. Elsa pick a book 'The Fault In Our Stars'. And I pick 'Paper Town'.

The teacher came and we sit at the first row.

~Lunch~

I put my books at my locker. I wait for Elsa but she didn't come.

Wanna know why I'm not with her? Well, she said that she wants to go to the restroom. So, I let her.

I wait for her like 10minutes.

And she finally came.

"Finally! What took you so long?" "Is it that long?" "In fact, it is! Let's go. I'm starving."

The cafeteria is sooo noisy. But when we come in they turn out to be queit. We smile at them except for the one and only, Jack Frost.

We sit at a vacant table. Just the two of us. No one else. The cafeteria started being noisy. "What do you wanna eat. I'll buy it." Elsa ask. "How about.... spagetti." "Alright." I gave her money and she went to the line to buy it. But she didn't queue because everyone gesture her to go to the front.

She came with two plates of spagetti. She give me one of the plates. We started eating.

I saw someone walking to our direction which is....

Tadashi's p.o.v.

I was walking at the cafeteria of my new school, DreamDisney High.

I saw someone familiar. Two plantinium blonde hair. Is it Elsa and Elson?

I walk to them. Tgey sit at an empty table. Just the two of them. I sit beside Elsa.

"Hi guys!" I finally speak. All eyes are at us. Well, widen eyes. "Hey Tadashi. Why are you here?" Elsa ask me.

"I transfere school." "Oo..." They said in unison. "Nice seeing you here!" Elson smile and we fist-pump.

Our reaction are:

Elsa- ^_^

Elson- XD

Me- :>

The crowd is still looking at us with widen us. And whispering too."Mind doing your own buisness?" Elson said annoyed.

They quickly turn around like nothing happend.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A/N: Tadashi appeard!!!

And by the way, Tadashi is an actor.

That's all! Hope you enjoy this story!