Chapter 6: Apologizing

Rapunzel's p.o.v.

Oh. My. God. Their singing are even better than Jack's. All of our jaws fall to the ground. Jack is blushing like crazy. Does Jack like Elsa? Omg!! But, if he likes Elsa then why would he started a fight. Ugh!!! I'm confused. I poke Jack and said, "Jack, how about we apologize to the twins." He look at me like I am crazy. "What?! They started it and we I mean WE have to apologize?!" "Yeah." I ask the rest about my plan and they nod as a yes. Jack said that he will apologize at school tomorrow.

Jack's p.o.v.

What?! I know I have a crush on Elsa. But I think I need to apologize to them. But it's not my fault that they always piss me off. Tomorrow Jack, tomorrow.

~TOMORROW~

Astrid's p.o.v.

Today Jack is going to apologiave to Elsa and Elson. I have to admit Elsa is beautiful and I want her as my friend. Jack went to them and Jack said, "Hmm... Elsa, Elson can I talk to you?" he ask, by the way we are at his back. "Sure..." Elson said. "We...we.. wewanttoapologize!" He said so fast. "What?" They said in unison. "Can you say it again please. Slower this time." Elsa siad. Jack took a deep breath and say it again. "We want to apologize." He said. They chuckle and Elson said "Apologize acepted." Jack grin ear to ear. Ok I think Jack have a crust on Elsa. I'm going to talk to Hiccup later about this. They went to their class and I went to Hiccup. "Hiccup, don't you think Jack has a crush on Elsa?" "I don't know. But maybe he is." "Yeah let's ask him during lunch." He just nod. I see Merida walk up to Hiccup and they walk together to class. Why aren't they a couple yet? I don't know. Probally because my brother is too shy to confese his feelings. When I went to class I saw Peter making out with Wendy. Ewww.... I went to Gym class. The speaker went on and the principale said "All students please go to the hall please." All the students rush to the hall. I saw Rapunzel wave at me. I sat beside her and the principale is on stage. "Alright students. You are going to participate at least 1 clubs for this year. Now, you can go to your classes." Participate a club? Hmm... I want to participate.... swimming club. Yeah! That's it!!

A/N: So guys... if you wanna know what club are they in please read the next chapter! Sorry for the wrong spellings and bad grammar!