Chapter 11: Weekday

Elson's p.o.v.

Today Jack is going to come to our house. Why him?! Out of all the people in the world, why him?! (And btw for readers, Elsa already gave Jack their adress.)

And I have to be partnered with some Philip guy.

'DING DONG'

And here comes the Frost boy. I went downstairs to find Elsa openning the doorfor Jack to enter. Let's see what's going to happend.

Jack's p.o.v.

I enter their house. I mean mansion. Wow. Just wow. It's so perfect. I saw Elson eying me like an eagel. So much for being twins I guess.

We went to the living room and start our art project. I make the tress and Elsa is busy making th Eifel Tower using some styrofoam.

~1 hour later~

After an hour were doing these, we are halfway finish. I am sooo tired!!!

"I guess that's all for today you can go home now. I will keep the project." I just nod and went to the park. I'm meeting the gang at the park today.

Elson's p.o.v.

It's boring.... "Hey Elsa wanna go to the park?" I ask she nod. "Yeah how about we change first. I went to my room and she went to hers.

After 5 minutes of changing we are finish. Elsa is wearing a light blue t-shirt that says 'I'm Free'. Dark blue leggings and white jordans. I wear a plain white t-shirt, jeans short and grey nike.

We walk to the park.

~At the park~

"Ah!!! It's Elson and Elsa Arendalle!!" I heard a girl screaming. Then it's like half of the peopke in the park surrounded us.

Saying like: "I want your autograf!" "Can I have a kiss!" " I love you!" And somthings like that. After about half an hour they went away.

"I can't breath in there." Elsa said. I just nod. "Elsa! Elson!" We saw a man about our age running to us. Is that who I think it is? "Tadashi?!" We said in unison. He just nod. I can't belive it's him after all this years.

We hug and talk about 30 minutes.

~30 minutes later~

"I'll see you again. Bye!" We just wave to him. We saw the big eight. "Hey Elson you see them?" "Yeah, what are we gonna do?" "Surprised them?" "Yeah!" We went closer to them and.... "Boo!!" We yell. Anna scream with Rapunzel. Astrid jump. Merida and Hiccup fell flat to the ground. Flynn and Kristof have a shock face. And finally Jack, he is muttering something about MONKEYS?!

The only one who mutters about monkeys is Jackson. He used to bully us. He look a lot like Jack but have brown hair.

Me and Elsa exchange shock looks.

"Hey Jack?" Elsa ask. Jack just hum. "What's your full name?" He gave us a questioning look but answer anyway. "Jackson Overland Frost." We widen our eyes. Is it really him? "Is your hair dyied or it's the natural colour?" "Dyied" I think it's him. "What's your hair colour before?" "Brown." We widen our eyes. It is him!

"You bastard!" I yell at that jackass and...

—————————————–————

A/N: Cliffhanger!!

Wanna know more? Read the next chapter!