Habit 2 " Bake It On Time"

" Sa tamang panahon (at the right time) " is always emphasized by  Lola Nidora on Kalyeserye.

Punctuality is a skill that every man should master. They say that "Better late than sorry" but you will feel sorry if that will be the cause of your major fight.

Being right on time is an attitude which depicts that you are dependable. Your partner or girlfriend will think that you are reliable and you can be trusted. If you are careless with time, she will have an intuition that "If you are careless with time, how much more in many things like our relationship"

Time is always of the essence. If you are already in a relationship you should know the value of time that you give and you take from your partner.

You have an appointment at 8:00 am and you arrive at 9:00 am. You know how much time you wasted and how disrespectful you are with her time. If you can't come on an exact hour do not make a commitment and an appointment. Women will accept several excuses but they can't understand why you need to run with a realistic alibi (such as traffic, wrestle with the drunk man or being gore by a carabao)  if you can avoid it.

Michael Learns to Rock song " 25 minutes" He was 25 minutes too late. If he just arrives on time then he must have the best thing in life. This implies that he took the girl for granted and he has no certainty.

You are not in school that everything is a practice, plus trial and error. This is a real relationship and you are obliged to be a man of the time.

Time is gold and life is a race. How many millions will go to stale if a certain multi-corporation can't deliver their products to their end-user at the right time?

How many lives will be diminished if the doctor fails to give a medication right on time to an emergency patient?

Always remember that waiting has its limit but punctuality has its own reward.

We often hear these words "Quality time and "Quantity Time" but we forget the most important component of these two which is the value of time which is tantamount to punctuality.

It can only be quality time if you start it at the right time and it becomes quantity time if the allotted time was utilized well.

Love will flourish at the exact time and right place so do not delay it by using these scheme of this time frame:

my shower = 24 mins

6 mins = wash and rinse body

20 mins = reflection and deep thoughts about the origin of life and the universe.

1 hour= sleeping in the tub

How do you enjoy your two-hour bath?