Habit 20 " Marinara Sauce vs. Spaghetti Sauce

" A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms"-Zen Shin

               Although some women like to notice other girls' appearance and style yet it is not equated to comparing herself to that woman but it serves the purpose of being a hero-worship, admiration, and inspiration. If a woman likes to dress up as Scarlet Johansson, it does not follow that she wanted to be compared but rather she is emulating the character and the confidence of the artist.

              As a man in a relationship, sometimes you notice similar traits from your partner to a significant person you know. And there would be an occasion that you will find odd how your partner reacts contrastively to a particular instance of the event than someone in your familiarity which will tend you to make a comparison.

            The worst thing that you can do with your woman is to compare her with another woman like your mom, your sister, or your ex who is a noun and living a religious life now. It is a bitter pill to swallow for a woman hearing an unsolicited comparison between her and another woman. I bet that you almost hated your father for comparing you to your dog who is more trainable and faithful. Comparing your wife or girlfriend will minimize their capacity to trust and believe in you. It is a toxic aspect of the relationship. When you decided to have this woman as your partner and wife you are not choosing her because of her appearance, talents, and social status in the community but you selected her because you believe that her soul, love, and strength are suited to your spirit for a lifetime commitment. 

            Sometimes comparison of your woman can happen with your observation of social media. There are instances that you feel envy about how a certain couple shows their affection on every web network platform. Take into consideration that a happy couple will never publish and announce their happiness on a public network. A happy couple is someone who embraces love and togetherness in an atmosphere that both of you believe in without the validation of others.