Habit 6 "Pizza Prayer"

There is a big difference when you are both in the church from you are both in Christ.

Men in the Bible history are usually instructed by God to be a strong shelter and powerhouse of prayer. The spring and fountain of hope and graces will steadfastly flow if a man-centered God in his life. He will bring good fortune to his family and his generation if he constantly follows the Divine Will.

A relationship should always be under the state of grace. If you are the reason why your woman becomes adverse to God then you are accountable for that.

Purity and chastity will never be outmoded. It is very imperative in a relationship that you stay away from any stimuli or situation that will lead you to sin.

The worst part of being a woman is being fantasized about by a man. Man must ignore those lustful thoughts and strive to develop a wholesome discipline as a couple.

It is wise and best to wear a wedding dress before buying a baby dress.

Encourage your girlfriend or your wife to set a daily appointment with God through prayer. This will give you a better view of the true meaning of love because you have a constant connection with our Maker who will guide and lead you to the path of righteousness.

It is coined in the scripture that " Two or three gathered in His name He will be in the midst of us" How will God feel when He sees two of His creations whom He designed to be together, come in His presence to worship Him?

No man is good enough to handle a relationship without seeking the advice of his God.

There are several troubling relationships and broken marriages because the pro-creator of the relationship which is the man has a weak spiritual affinity.

Always remember that a man of strong faith will have a better understanding and patience if troubles come. He will never recourse to a wrong decision but he will have several wise judgments over certain relationship turmoil.

Every woman needs a Godly man who will draw them closer to God.

A loyal and decent woman is a treasure for a man and a faithful and prayerful man is enough of enough for a woman.

It is an amazing blessing for a woman to see her man who has a lip for praising God in the shadow of troubles instead of cursing. It is pleasing to see those strong hands raising and lifting up everything to our Lord God in a moment of desolation instead of beating and hurting his girlfriend or wife.

A true gentleman lover will consume a woman's time but not her weakness, will touch her heart but not her purity, will give her sufficient freedom but will not take away her identity and most of all will pray for her even if they marry already.