Habit 8 "Bacon Express"

You can be quick but do not be in a hurry. Always remind yourself that haste makes a lot of clutter and waste.

Man often contain themselves in a world that everything should have a specific time frame. Yes, it is a fact that man should know his priority and obligation yet, it does not require him to put pressure and urgent demand on that needs.

Success has no due date as well as love.

Why are you in a hurry? For what prize it awaits you?

It is ironic that the prettiest lady in your village that you are engaged to be toothful. (yes, I am saying toothful, not thoughtful) She has several teeth on her upper lips that you weren't able to see because you were too preoccupied with just getting engaged at the earliest time without assessing her physical condition. Well, I believe that love is blind, love conquers all and I am not stereotyping however, sometimes we choose to open the wrong package due to our quick response.

Relationship and partnership in marriage or girlfriend/boyfriend love affair do not require specific dates. It only requires maturity, good age of reason and capacity but it is not time-bounded.

There are many young men who are too earnest in finding their dreams and became a failure because their interest is focused on one goal. They become engrossed with forming their dreams but they never had sufficient knowledge to organize their thoughts on how to achieve those dreams.

It goes the same way as finding a girlfriend or a future wife. Some men require beauty, scholastic profile and family background of a woman with whom they will spend their time, talent and treasure. Because of that, they forgot the essence of love through destiny, fate, and gift.

We all want to end up with the woman we made in our imagination but the sad reality leads us to a more confusing realm of a love affair. We find love because of our fast and quick choices because we are afraid of risking and waiting. Sometimes we never based our relationship on our personal affection but on our space and time reference.

We are like the movie " Fast and Furious" and it is a cardinal sign of being greedy, insecure and impatient. We can see several couples who are not genuinely happy because they force the relationship instead of letting love find a path for them to meet and flourish.

Patience is always a virtue and a full-time job of the wise and the idleness of the stupid.

Women are more likely attracted to men who are steady. They find comfort in men who have a decisive characteristic but know how to take every step at a time.

Women get seriously offended by men who will force them to do something they don't want at the expense of the wrong usage of love and trust. That is why we have a number of women who at an early age get pregnant because of having a Speedy Gonzales boyfriend. Everything is fast and instant.

Being a gentleman is determined by your calmness and stillness in a fast pace situation. Being patience is an extraordinary characteristic. Patience can be best described by the saying "Remember to stop and smell the roses".