Habit 11 "Emptying the cup with lollipop"

How do you counterpoise your weakness? How do you motivate yourself? Do you allow your girlfriend or your wife to suffer from your own hurts?

After a sad breakup, you wanted to start a new relationship but the common dilemma is when you are stuck with your own vicious past experiences. That would be unfair and unjust for your partner to partake in your own misery which she is clueless and has no involvement or whatsoever.

We all know that painful events from the distant past can be damaging. Men are considered to have a low and short acceptance for emotional agitation and distress more specifically if this about relationship breakups.

Men become too weary and doubtful because of the thinking that they might suffer the same fate all over again.

Men who just undergone an early relationship breakup tend to be very cynical about love. They become less sensitive but more suspicious with the intention of their new partner as they go along with a fresh and start a relationship. They don't want to accept reason because they will always rationalize that they know everything and they survive such concern before therefore, every new relationship will go to early extinction.

Women will have a hard time understanding a man who has a lot of excess baggage. It is a burden for a woman to be in a relationship with a man who is wounded and will never cooperate in his healing. Women are expecting a man who has few dramas and will not be dependent on her emotionally.

The most harrowing and grueling wound is a huge bruise that affects one's soul. It will deeply wound the ego together with the inner part of his emotion. That is why there is no salve for a bruised ego and no cure for an injured emotion. But there is always a remedy.

A man who sustained harm from betrayal and cheat can be pacified by true love.

It is not the role of a woman to be a temporary antidote for a man's pain. Women are not a panacea or a magic bullet that will fix every man's broken heart because they too have an ordeal to face. But they can be an advocate, a motivator and a giver of love. They can only do that much and it is man's job to help his own rehabilitation.

A man who experiences several defeats in a relationship should know how to empty himself independently. He doesn't need anyone especially a woman to provide a solution for his emotional weakness. He needs to unload all the anxiety and hatred that he harbored in his heart.

It is not an easy task to unload all your hurts especially when it maim your life but it can be done through willingness and of course the help of God.

The formula for emptying yourself should be gradual but certain and it will begin from whole aches to specific hurts.