Habit 3 " Long for Footlong "

If your girlfriend, fiancee, or wife tells you that " I miss you " It does not follow that she misses you physically. She might be saying about the old you or the usual routine that you have done to her while you are still courting.

Not giving attention to the things she missed about you is an insensitive failure of affection. A real gentleman is sensitive enough in comprehending the emotion behind every word of his lover.

There are some verbal responses that a man should be keen on deciphering. The word " I miss you" could mean that she is missing you because she can't have your full attention. There are instances that you are with her, and everything that you talk about is how jerk is your boss in dumping you into another department. Or instead of sitting beside you and pampering you with a massage on your head, you were too apathetic and you keep playing Mobile Legends while letting her wonder if she is still part of your plan.

When a girl says "I miss you" from out of nowhere while both of you are doing your weekly grocery, she just wants you to grab her favorite shampoo and appreciate her beautiful hair. She wants you to remember the usual cooking stuff that you both love cooking every weekend to rekindle memories.

Guys often miss several opportunities to be romantic and empathetic. They dwell on what can satisfy them without giving gratification to the woman they love. They believe that simply saying "I love you" and a kiss will satisfy the loneliness of the heart of their partner but they don't understand that woman needs more reinforcement to feel that they are truly loved and they are special.

Every woman is their father's first love and when they say "I miss you" they long for the love that their father had given to them. She expected that the love you will give is sincere and pure. She wanted to be treated like a princess and heiress. She wanted that you as a partner will share in her longingness for his father. It is not using you as an outlet but as an image of what she wants in a man.

"What can I say, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone" Jonathan Safran Foer