Baby Girl- Frerard

Kinks: age play, MD/lg (Mommy Dom/Little Girl)
Top: Gee
Bottom: Frankie
Author's Note: this is not pedophilia, it's a kink based off of the power exchange and the role playing.
------------
It was a long day for Frankie, her Mommy was at work all day and she was stuck home alone. She wasn't allowed to touch herself without permission, and all her coloring books were done. She knew that there was a punishment for interrupting Mommy during work but she was bored.

Mommy im bored :(( Send.

A few minutes later, the pink phone buzzed with a reply.

I have a lunch break in 30 minutes. Clean up and be ready baby.

Frankie smiled, her Mommy was coming home! She put her crayons away, cleaned up her plate from lunch, and went to go to change. There was nothing wrong with a tshirt and skirt, but it wasn't little enough. After ruffling through Gee's closet, she found a black t-shirt with "Jurassic Park" across the chest.

Leaving her old clothes on the floor, Frankie pulled the shirt over her pink silky bra and panties. Gee was a bit taller than her, so the shirt went down to her thighs.

After checking the time and seeing that she had 10 more minutes, she decided to finish a Steven Universe episode. The credits had just started rolling when Frankie heard Gee's car roll into the driveway. Grinning, she jumped up and waited by the front door.

Some people that it was weird that a 20 year old acted like a toddler for a 23 year old, but she was Gee's baby girl and they loved each other.

The lock clicked and the front door opened. "Good afternoon baby."

Frankie greeted her Mommy with a hug and a smile.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Maybe."

"Alright little one. I have 40 minutes, what do you want to do?"

"I was sorta hoping you had ideas.."

"Alright..You know how naughty it is to interrupt Mommy during her work. It's punishment time little girl."

Frankie's hazel eyes widened. "Sowwy Mommy."

"Let's go. Upstairs."

Reluctantly the little followed her Big up the stairs. Once they were in Gee's bedroom, Gee sat on the bed and called Frankie over. She paced over and sat next to Gee.

"Naughty girl, breaking the rules today." Gee ran her fingers through Frankie's dark curls, whispering in her ear. "Naughty naughty girl. What are we going to do with you?"

Deciding a punishment, Gee pulled Frankie over her lap, face down. She pulled the black shirt over Frankie's hips, exposing her panties.

"Are you going to be a good little girl?"

"Yes Mommy!" Frankie squirmed on Gee's lap, nervous.

"Even good princesses get punished."

Pulling the soft pink underwear down, Gee ran her hand over Frankie's but, giving it a light pat.

She continued, lightly smacking the girl's ass, getting faster and rougher until there were red handmarks all over her once pale cheeks.

Frankie cried out with each one, ranging from soft moans to sharp gasps.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?"

"Yes!"

A few more spanks.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mommy! I'm gonna be good!"

Gee stopped. "I don't quite believe you."

Gee pulled Frankie up, and put her back down on the bed, face up. "I think I have some more work to do with you."

"W-what?"

Frankie didn't get much of a reply out before Gee started eating her. Sucking and nibbling on her upper thighs, Frankie moaned and gasped with each press of Gee's lips to her skin. She moved in closer, sucking at the lips of her lady parts, darting a tongue out and flicking her clit.

"Fuck!" Frankie cried out, grabbing a fistful of Gee's long black hair.

"Potty mouth little girl."

"Ah..sorry Mommy." Frankie moaned out, each word becoming harder to say as she became overwhelmed by the sensations Gee was giving her.

Gee sucked and pulled a little bit on Frankie's clit, causing her to get even wetter, and moan loader. Gee began tracing letters and shapes with her tongue, quick dashes and dots, but enough to make Frankie start kicking.

"Settle down little girl." Gee held down both of Frankie's legs, and went back to sucking and licking her. Her speed increased as Frankie came to climax, intense feelings crashing over her.

"Ah FUCK!" she cried, and finally came, cum squirting over Gee's face and the bed. Temporarily unable to move, Frankie stayed on the bed sheets and tried to catch her breath.

Gee stood up and went to clean up her face. After reapplying her makeup and washing off the cum, Gee stepped back into the bedroom.

"While I finish work you should try to take a nap and rest up. You did so good little one. I should come home more often. I'll take care of the sheets later, right now just focus on putting on some new panties and resting."

"Thank you Mommy!"

After a kiss goodbye, Frankie changed into new purple and blue star and moon underwear and crawled under her own blankets. She was a bit cold, so she wrapped her blankets tighter and squeezed her stuffie bear closer. A few minutes later, and little Frankie was fast alseep.

A/N have you noticed I'm bad at endings? Anyways, how was it? It was a lot shorter but oh well. Thanks for any feedback! ♡