Detention- Frerard

Top: Gee
Bottom: Frankie
Kinks: teacher/student
wow I haven't been on in a long time SORRY
--------------------------------------------------------------
Taking a slow sip of her quickly cooling coffee from the break room, the teacher scanned her last period art room. More of the usual: perfectionists, stoners, and her. The senior at the back table, probably drawing dicks that were obscured by her half blonde/half black locks. Frankie. Not the best name for a girl, but it fit her. Figuring that she had nothing better to do, Ms. Way stood up and casually walked over to the student.

"Hey. Frankie, we're half way through the the semester. What do you have done on your project?" she asked, leaning over the other girl's shoulder,

"I'll work on it. It's my birthday today, I'm taking the day off." Frankie replied, completely dodging the fact that she had been taking almost every day off in this class. It was hard to focus when a teacher was usually the center of your daydreams.

"Just because you're legally an adult now doesn't mean you don't have to listen to me anymore. Please stay after school today to get some more work done." Satisfied, Gee walked back to her desk and waited impatiently for the last bell to ring. Finally, after countless pen clicks, the clock struck 2:00 and the students raced out. All except one.

Frankie put her materials away and walked up to her teacher's desk. "Look, I can get this done at home. It really isn't a big deal. But, I don't think that's really why you kept me after."

Gee smiled guiltily. "You're right," she admitted. "You're free to go if you want, but..I don't think you will, Frankie. It's unprofessional but I can't help myself. You're such a tease at that table, walking in like you own the place, flirting with anyone who gives you a second look, lowering your shirt when I come over. I notice."

"I wouldn't have stayed if I thought it was for actual art, you know. And I know you notice," Frankie smirked, "that's the point." She leaned over the desktop, pouting. "What are you waiting for, then?"

Gee grinned and went to lock the door and pull the shades. "Are you sure you want this?" she asked again.

Frankie nodded. "You have no clue how many classes I've spent dreaming about this; those tight skirts of yours, those red doll lips, the idea of you taking me right here...it drives me crazy. "

Gee sauntered over and pushed the younger girl onto a cleared table and began working down her neck with passionate lips in a frenzy. "Show me then," hot breath cascaded down her shirt. "Show me how artistic you can be," Frankie's breath began to hitch. "Show me hard you're going to work." The first of many moans began to slip between the pair's parted lips, both aching for more.

Frankie attempted to focus, and then slid her hands up her teacher's blouse. "Work like this?", she asked as Gee's bra came undone.

"Y-yes." Gee choked out as her nipples were tweaked and played with. "But especially like this" she added, reaching past Frankie's waistband. "You're such a masterpiece," the older woman uttered between gasps and finger exploring the younger girl.

Frankie layed on the table on her back, eyes expectant. "Please." She spread her legs, her school-unapproved skirt revealing soft purple panties. "Please, " she repeated.

Still in the frenzy of the moment, Gee ripped the thin barrier of fabric off. She had shaved, in order to prepare.

Frankie was so young, so willing, so pure. And she was going to give her exactly what they both wanted.

With no further words, Gee gave Frankie her pointer finger. She tensed at first, breath held. Repeating her penetration for a few minutes, she added her middle finger too. Frankie squeaked and her breath was fast and shallow.

Gee reminded her to keep breathing, and increased her pace. "Such a goddamn beauty, you're my blank canvas," she cooed. She was ready to paint.

Forcing her student's legs wider, she leaned closer to gain better access. From a better angle, she pushed her 2 fingers in and out rapidly, hitting a particularly sensitive spot.

Their breaths became pants, their bodies producing a heat between intersecting and welcoming bodies.

"Ms. Way, I think I'm," Frankie tried to explain with grunting and short breaths, "I think I'm gonna come, I think I'm-" but Gee shut her up with a passionate kiss.

"I know, I know honey. Don't worry, you're doing good," she reassured. Gee herself was on the edge of ecstasy, trying to make it last.

Finally Frankie couldn't hold it anymore and she orgasmed on her table, more infatuated with her teacher than ever.

Seeing her student release to her, seeing her fully submit and enjoy it..it pushed Gee over the edge and she climaxed, still inside her rebellious student, still fantasizing.

After lying together, trying to catch their collective breaths, an awkwardness arose.

"So..can you help stay after to help me next week too?" Frankie asked, to try and break their silence.

"Any day."