Lessons- Frerard

Kinks: Tattoos
Top: Frankie
Bottom: Gee
I wonder if my mom knows that this is what I'm doing when I say I'm doing homework..
--------------------
Gee was in the waiting room at the music store. Her guitar lesson instructor should be here soon, hopefully the teacher knew what they were doing. She had a band audition in a month, and couldn't even play Sweet Home Alabama.

"Genevieve Way?" A young woman's head peeked around a doorway. Her shoulder length jet black hair was tucked behind her ear on one side, revealing a scorpion tattoo,

"It's Gee." She couldn't pretend that this woman wasn't hot as hell, but she had a guitar lesson to focus on.

The young woman walked into the room and Gee gasped. Tattoos. Tattoos on her legs, a woman with knives in her heart on her left arm, portraits on her right, something around her wrist, a half heart, half spiderweb on her hands, and letters on her knuckles. Fuck did Gee have an ink kink.

The woman noticed Gee staring, making Gee blush. Covering up her portraits with a hand, ink over ink, she introduced herself. "I'm Frankie, I'm your lesson teacher."

"I'm Gee."

"So, how long have you been playing?"

"Actually, I'm just starting. I have a band audition coming up in a month."

"We better get started."

Leading Gee into a practice room down the hall, Frankie couldn't help noticing the constant glances up and down her arms. "Do you have any tats?"

Gee felt a deep blush creep up her cheeks. "You noticed..."

"You're not exactly subtle. But it's fine, lets just start off with some basic fingerings."

"W-what? Oh. Oh you mean with the guitar. Yeah." Suddenly Gee was very interested in the floor.

Frankie raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Yeah. Unless you're more interested in something else?"

"Aren't you the forward one now?"

"Oh don't be coy, Gee. I saw you looking at me this whole time. It's actually kinda hot. This may seem forward, but you don't seem to mind." Frankie leaned back in her chair, gazing over Gee. If she had known this was how the lesson was gonna go, she wouldn't have bothered packing all of her picks. She stood up and sauntered over to her student. "Ready to learn some new finger placements?"

Gee just gasped and nodded. Frankie leaned down and began to leave love bites along her sharp jawline. "You want the right rhythm" she breathed, moving lower on Gee's neck. Gee began roaming Frankie with her fingers, unbuttoning her jeans, reaching under her Black Flag shirt. "The right positioning" Frankie moaned, reaching under Gee's skirt. Her touch felt like electricity to Gee, and her body responded to the slightest brush.

Frankie stood back for a second, allowing Gee to pull her skirt the rest of the way down. Frankie gave rough kisses down the outline of her panties, breathing heavily. Pressing 2 fingers against her slit, she rubbed up and down, giving some pressure.

"Fuck Frankie, please, please!" Gee was panting and squirming in her seat already. Frankie obliged and slid the fabric down Gee's legs.

"You're gonna have to spread a little more." Gee eagerly complied, spreading her legs to each side of her chair. "I know how you love my tattoos, have you ever been finger fucked by someone with ink like me?"

'No, but fuck, I want you to change that." Gee was trying to control her volume since there were others in the building with them, but it was hard when you're with a girl like Frankie.

Frankie slid her fingers into Gee's hot pussy, gently at first but really got into it. Her whole body moved with her as she pumped 2, now 3, fingers into her. Both were moaning, and Frankie found Gee's spot. "Your G is important when playing." Frankie grinned and massaged the spot, until Gee shrieked that she was going to cum.

Frankie went faster and deeper until Gee's head tilted back and she let out a guttural moan, coming all over Frankie's fingers. "How was that?"

Unable to speak, Gee just nodded enthusiastically. When she finally caught her breath, she thanked Frankie. "Much better than a guitar lesson, no offense."

"None taken, I liked this better too. Do you want to meet again next week? You'll only get better with practice. Same time?"

"Sounds amazing."

"That was probably the best way I've spent an hour in a while. See you next week."

A/N I don't even ship frerard anymore oh well. Sorry I haven't been updating, having a lot of fanfics to update is hard work. Feedback would be great, any suggestions for the next chapter? Thanks :))