After Party-

Top: Halsey/Ashley
Bottom: Melanie
Kinks: aggressive fucking, jealousy
(mostly a gift for @hannah_died_of_feels)
----------------
Melanie had just finished her last song from her setlist and her thoughts were only about the girl backstage. Halsey. Her Ashley.

Her makeup was streaked and starting to run and she was covered in sweat, still breathing hard from a burst of adrenaline.

Backstage, Halsey was pacing back and forth outside her girlfriend's dressing room. Where was she? She couldn't wait to get her hands all over her, loving the already tired singer until she fell asleep.

"Hey Ash!" Melanie called, skipping over to the other girl, and melting in her embrace. "I was thinking about you tonight babe."

"I was missing you the whole time babygirl. Just sometimes," Halsey said, harshening her tone and holding Melanie out in front for her by the shoulders,"I get jealous." She looked her wide-eyed girlfriend up and down and smirked. "I can't stand watching you hop around on stage in those skimpy little outfits, see all those other people watching you. Seeing you like only I should. I want you all for my own, Mel."

Melanie was mostly shocked at the outburst and took a step back, eyes still locked. "A-Ash..you know I'm all yours. But..how can I make it up to you?"

"Let's go into your dressing room, we can think about it sweetie" Halsey replied, rubbing Melanie's arms up and down reassuringly.

Getting a beaming smile in response, the duo walked in the room and closed the door. Sitting down, one on the makeup bench and one on the miniature bed, they faced each other.

"Sometimes, Mel, I just wanna pin you down on that mattress, have you completely exposed, fragile under my fingertips. I wanna have complete power and control over you and your body, be able to send lightning bolts down your spine with a single finger. I want you to be mine." Halsey finished confessing and took a breath, awaiting Melanie's response.

Nodding slowly, taking it all in, Melanie consented. "Okay, Ashley. I'm yours." Sliding off her shrug and boots, Melanie laid back on the bed. "I'm ready."

Halsey, practically growling, pounced on top and starting grinding their hips together. "I need you." Whispering promises and little phrases of adoration, a trail of hickies quickly appeared along Melanie's jawline and throat. "I'm gonna make you mine." Within a few minutes, Melanie was naked and getting into it.

"Oh baby, Ashley, oh my God! Make me yours, I'm yours, yours, only yours. Fuck! Yes! There, right there.."

"Mel. I'm just on your cute little thighs. Gimme a few more minutes before you start screaming. Definitely appreciate it though."

Halsey kept giving little nibbles and licks along the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, using her teeth a little more liberally than was comfortable. Melanie sure as hell didn't complain though.

Slowly moving upward, Halsey began to rub Melanie's clit with her thumb, moving with her thrusting hips. Switching to her tongue flicking and sucking, Halsey lifted Melanie's legs up, bringing her pussy to her mouth to get a better angle.

"Ashley, fuck! Oh God, oh God, I'm gonna-"

"Hold on. You're gonna last as long as I say you're gonna last. And when you come, it'll be the best you've ever had. Trust me."

"I trust you."

Instead of responding verbally, Halsey started to lick up and down the slit of Melanie's lips, practically slurping. "You taste so good, babe wanna see?" Melanie reached her lips towards Halsey's and she gladly met them, each cradling the other's head. There was no gentleness or consideration in the kiss, it was furious give and take, desperation beyond words, and a love that couldn't be expressed any other way.

Melanie started to reach to play with Halsey's bra buckle, but her hands were pressed down. "No. Tonight, you're mine. I'm gonna do everything to you, and you're not laying a single hand on my body" Halsey reinforced.

She went back to work, squeezing 3 fingers into Melanie, hot and wet. "Take it, take it babygirl. Fuck, you're so good, shit." Breathing heavily and pulsing her fingers in and out with every breath, Melanie's moans increased in volume and started coming out faster and needier.

"Alright, are you ready to come baby?"

Melanie, incapable of speaking, just nodded furiously while her legs quaked.

"Okay, I'm gonna let you come on the count of 3."

"3."

Melanie was on the verge of tears, so overwhelmed by hormones and the myriad actions happening at once.

"2."

Clenching her eyes shut, she bit her lip to prolong her climax just one second longer.

"1."

With a heaving sigh, Melanie released and everything came tumbling. Her legs became heavy and her eyes rolled back, her heartbeat skipped and her breathing hitched.

"Good girl. How did you like being mine?" Halsey asked, smiling at the mess she'd made.

Melanie smiled with her eyes still closed, weak from the tumultuous orgasm. "We need to do this more."