Rosy- Frerard

Top: Frankie
Bottom: Gee
Kinks: some hair pulling, general roughness

(would you guys be open to me adding more ships? like not just frerard but petekey/ryden/etc. too? let me know.)
---------------------
The two girls were in a lascivious position. Frankie in their shared porcelain tub, head lulled back in pleasure, legs perched on either side of the tub walls. Gee, as white as the tub, underwater in front of her fiancee. Under the rose scented water and petals, Gee was sucking and nibbling on Frankie's inner thighs. Coming up for air, cheeks rosy from being aroused and out of air, she smiled.

"I love you, Frankie."

"Oh baby, you know I love you too."

Reaching out and grabbing a fistful of bright white dyed hair, Gee was pulled towards the other's lips. Eagerly responding, their lips locked together, both passionate and soft and pure affection. Whatever other couples were doing for Valentine's Day was nothing compared to this moment.

Gee edged closed to her girl, until she was being pulled directly on top of her. Frankie laughed, and pushed Gee backwards into the water on her back while she sat atop.

Grinding her pussy against Gee's, both started breathing hard and gasping within a few minutes. Their eyes met and Frankie pushed her pelvis against her even more.

"F-frankie!" Gee choked out, clearly on the verge of orgasming.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby? Is my little girl gonna cum for me?" Frankie teased, leaning away. Lowering her head towards the water, she began kissing and lapping at the delicate skin around Gee's clit.

Shaking and quivering at every touch, Gee moaned and dunked her head into the warm rosy water. Overwhelmed fully, her legs quivered and she came hard enough to pass out.

Frankie came at the same time, curling her toes and moaning. After she caught her breath, she looked down at her girlfriend, still unconscious in the tub.

She stepped out of the tub, and slipped on a bathrobe. Gently scooping up her body, she carried her sleeping girlfriend to their shared bed. Laying her down on the comforter, she covered her in a towel and dried her hair off.

Leaving her under the blankets, Frankie went downstairs to make some coffee. It took another half hour before she came to.

After reheating the coffee and bringing it to her girlfriend, she crawled under the covers with Gee and flipped on the TV.

"Singing in the Rain. Your favorite, Gee."

"You know me so well babe. I love you."

"Happy Valentine's Day. I love you too."

A/N:
I added some art for this chapter, is it better with or without it?? thanks again for any feedback or suggestions!