Match the Sheets- Frerard

Kinks: spanking, name calling
Top: Gee
Bottom: Frankie
--------------
"I saw you, you know." Gee accused, glancing over the rim of her coffee mug. ''

"Saw me what babe?" Frankie replied nonchalantly, briefly looking up from her phone.

"I saw you flirt with that girl at the café. I saw you staring at her."

"Gee..."

"Don't lie to me you little slut. I know you were thinking about her, about how she'd look without that dress, how she'd sound in bed, how she'd taste." Gee teased, sauntering towards Frankie, running a finger along her jaw.

"I'm sorry. I love you Gee."

"I love you too baby, but you gotta learn your lesson before I accept that wimpy apology."

"Lesson?"

"Follow me."

Gee turned from the table that Frankie was seated at, and marched to the stairs. With a quick glance behind her to make sure she was being followed, she grinned and ascended the staircase. Frankie followed, apprehensive, but knew that she had been a pretty shitty girlfriend back in that café. '

Once they were both at the top of the stairs, Gee grabbed Frankie's hand and pulled her into their bedroom. Gee pointed at the deep red canopy bed and motioned for Frankie to sit and wait.

Gee left to go to the closet, and selected a skimpy black dress from the racks. Heading out of the closet with the clothes in hand, she tossed it to Frankie. "Put this on, whore. "

'You forgot some pants."

"Why would you need pants?"

Frankie obliged, still antsy. She pulled off her skinny jeans and Black Flag shirt. Dropping them aside, she put on the short black dress.

"Is that all?"

Gee frowned. "I don't like that attitude one bit, missy. I suggest you fix it real quick, you're already in plenty of trouble."

"Oh, am I now?" Frankie purred, testing the thin ice she was stomping on.

With no further words, Gee pulled Frankie against her.

"Yes. You. Are."

She sat down on the bed, drawing Frankie over lap face down. She flipped the skirt of the dress up and yanked Frankie's black panties down.

Gee raised her hand and brought it down, hard. The cheeks of Frankie's ass jiggled as the distinct red shape of a spread palm began to show. She rose her hand again and again, landing it directly on her girlfriend's ass.
'You've." smack.
"Got." smack.
'To." smack.
"Learn." smack.

By now, her ass was bright pink and sore, her exposed chest shaking side to side with each spank.

"Have you learned your lesson yet you little cunt?"

"Yes Gee! I'm sorry, please, I'm sore, please Gee." Frank rambled on since the sake of her very nice ass depended on it.

"Maybe you have.." Gee considered for a moment, but then decided. "Maybe you haven't."

Gee kept spanking her, picking up the speed and going harder each time.

"You're gonna match the fucking sheets slut."

Frankie let out cries and moans to match each time Gee's hand came in contact with her.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Gee's wrist was sore and Frankie had started losing her voice. Her bright red ass contrasted sharply with her pale thighs and back, but matched the bedspread.

"I think you've learned your lesson. Be good babe." Gee exited the room, leaving Frankie collapsed on the bed. She really felt sorry now, for flirting with that girl and for her own ass.

A/N hey, sorry I haven't updated in forever, and this is so short, but I've been working on a bunch of other fics. If you could read and review them, I would greatly appreciate it!