Fuck You. No, Fuck Me. -Frerard

Kinks: not really any, public
Not really any tops or bottoms, but technically
Bottom: Gee
Top: Frankie
A/N I'm actually pretty excited about this one.
------------------------
"Frankie," Gee whispered, tugging at her girlfriend's sleeve, "I think that couple over there is staring at us."

Frankie looked in the direction Gee had nodded towards, and there they were. Some probably catholic, (the woman had a cross necklace), homophobic couple was glaring at their intertwined hands and Gee's head resting on Frankie's shoulder.

They all had a right to be there, in line for tickets to see Les Miserables. It was freezing and snowing, nobody really wanted to stand out here; and the blatant homophobe vibes weren't improving the situation. They wouldn't have come, but the tickets would be Christmas gifts (not that they were religious), and it was Gee's favorite.

The catholic couple looked to each other before the man stepped up to them. "Hi. My wife and I couldn't help but notice you two...and your PDA. This is a public place, there's no need to be so...you know.."

"To be so homophobic? That's what I was thinking. Go back to your wife and your mistresses and leave us alone."

"Well, I never. I am completely loyal to my wife, I would-"

"The lipstick on your collar is a different color than the lipstick on your wife." Frankie pointed out. "The next time you want to talk to someone about 'sins', make sure to hide your own. It would be a real tragedy if she found out. Especially for those kids you undoubtedly have at home that you can't accept. That probably aren't yours."

"Frankie, that's enough" Gee warned, hiding a smirk.

The man left, clearly unsettled and upset, and they burst out in laughter.

"Nice one with the lipstick."

"He's so lazy about it, he honestly deserves to get caught."

They both grinned, and Gee kissed Frankie on the cheek after winking at the couple.

"Gee, this is why I love you."

"I love you too!" Gee practically shouted in the direction of the now angry couple.

They both cracked up again, and then took a few minutes to pull themselves back together.

"Seriously Gee," Frankie murmured, pulling her girlfriend to her chest, "I love you."

"Why don't you show them how much you love me?" She suggested.

Frankie grinned and gripped the sides of Gee's face. Pulling her in for a deep kiss, they both shut their eyes tight and moved their lips together trying to put on as much of a show as possible.

The people around them gave little coughs, uncomfortable, but they just kissed harder. Frankie sucked and gave little nibbles on Gee's bottom lips, Gee moaning and holding on to Frankie.

Pressing their lips together again, Frankie pressed against Gee's soft mouth with her tongue, Gee opening her mouth in response. They were hot and fast, darting their tongues against each other's, and into the other's mouth, each lick and kiss passionate and desperate.

They put some space between them, sneaking glances at the straight couple. The other couple pretended not to look, with looks of absolute horror and disgust on their faces. The woman noticed them glancing, and indignantly yelled "fuck you!"

Frankie smirked and turned back to Gee. "No" she breathed, "fuck me."

Gee gave a feral grin and wrapped her arms behind Frankie, sucking on her neck and jaw, moving lower with each mark she gave. Frankie moaned and rested her hands on Gee's hips. Using her thumbs, she rubbed lower and closer until she was practically fingering Gee through her leggings. Gee got hotter and wetter as the couple got huffier and acted more repulsed.

"Babe, don't make me cum in public."
"We'll finish tonight." Frankie promised.

They finished making a show of their affection, and smiled at the couple that was probably going to boil their eyes with holy water when they got home. It was almost their turn in line. You know what they say, time flies when you're making homophobic couples want to suffocate themselves with confederate flags.

A/N wow this fic has almost 600 reads! I never expected more than 10, thank you all so much!