Chapter 12- The Finals

The End Of The Week
Nicki-JESSIE GET UP!!!
Jessie-I'm up....SAMI!
Sami-(waking up)Huh?
Jessie-Get up...It's the end of the week. I gotta be there early, to ask everyone...you know who'll be eliminated.
Jessie's Outfit-
(at the theatre)
???-Hey Jessie!
Jessie-Oh, hey Emilio. What's up.
Emilio-I'm scared that I'll get eliminated.
Jessie-No worries.(hugging Emilio)You won't get eliminated this week I promise...whisper in my ear who you think should get eliminated.
Emilio-(whispers)Lexi, she came off really rude and she think she's all that it bugs me...plus she's not as pretty as she thinks she is.
Jessie-(chuckles)Ok.Let me go talk to Chachi.
Olivia-Hey Jessie.
Jessie-Hey Chachi. So, whisper in my ear who you think should get eliminated.
Olivia-(whispers)Lexi, she is such a priss. Ugh it frustrates me.
Jessie-Ok.Thanks.I gotta to talk to Alexis.
Lexi-Hi Jessie...what do you want?
Jessie-whisper in my ear who you think should get eliminated.
Lexi-(whispers)Olivia, ugh, she is just a spotlight-hogging b****.
Jessie-Ok. Thanks. Hey Pacman.
Phillip-Yeah?
Jessie-Whisper in my ear who you think should get eliminated.
Phillip-(whispers)Lexi, she just thinks everything's about her.
Jessie-Thanks. JOAN, come here.
Joan-Hey, well, who do I think should get eliminated?
Jessie-Well, whisper it in my ear.
Joan-(whispers)Lexi.
Jessie-Thanks.(walking up to Madison)Hey Mad Boy.
Madison-Hey, what's up?
Jessie-We have our decision.
Madison-Us too...who's yours.
Jessie-(whispers)Lexi...Yours?
Madison-(whispers)Tammi...she's literally Kassy's clone.
Jessie-Let's go find Chris.
Chris-Hey guys I was looking for you...who'd you pick?
Jessie-Hey, that was an easy job, and we decided on Lexi, and Tammi.
Chris-Alright. I'll go tell Veronica...after your performance.See you later.
Veronica-(in the microphone)The Icons and I aM mE please meet the judges in the auditorium.
Madison-(smirking)Catch you later, sexy.
Jessie-(pushing him)Shut up...bye Madison.
Madison-See ya.
(In the auditorium)
Chris-Who wants to go first?
The Icons-We do.
Chris-The stage is yours.
Madison-We are dancing to "Your Love Is My Drug" by Ke$ha...and our challenge was to show muscle...so, here we go.

Madison-Sooo what did you think?
Chris-Great job!
Lala-Mikey how old are you again?
Mikey-(laughing)I'm 18.
Lala-KILLER ABS MIKEY!
Veronica-Impressive! Good Job, except, Tammi you looked like you didn't care.
Ke$ha-You guys did awesome!
Tammi-I did care.
Veronica-Well, make it look like it...Now for I aM mE.

Jessie-We are I aM mE. We're dancing to "Peacock" by Katy Perry. Our challenge was to make a human peacock. So, here it goes.
Olivia-How did we do?
Chris-Wow, you didn't just do the challenge once, you did it more than once and smooth at that...impressive.
Lala-What I love about this group is that your creativity level is really high.
Veronica-Wonderful.
Katy-You guys did amazing, both teams did great. If I could stay I would.
Veronica-Now for eliminations both teams on the stage please...when I call your name you get off of the stage and sit down.
Madison...Jessica...Samantha...Olivia...Vinny...Nicole...Phillip...Thomas...Zhang...Mikey...Emilio...Jason...Nick...Louis..and Jaja.
Will Tammi, Lanie, Alexis, and Joan please step forward? Now I have 2 names. That I'm gonna call, these people will stay the other 2 please exit calmly and rationally. Lanie, and Joan. You 2 have to keep up alright?
Joan and Lanie-Alright.
Veronica-Alexis,Tammi, your attitudes got you out of the audition. Good luck.