Chapter 21 - Getting Over You

Madison-(walking into the other room with Jessie)Hey, what are you doing?

Jessie-Pulling pictures of me and Chris off of my mirror and throwing them away because it's nothing but bad memories.(throwing pictures into the trash can)

Madison-Can I help you?

Jessie-(still grabbing pictures)Sure, grab some pictures..but let me see them first.

Madison-(pulling off a picture)What about this one?

Jessie-Trash it.

(about 10 minutes later)

Madison-We're almost done, here's the last picture.Trash it or leave it?

Jessie-LEAVE IT!

Madison-Does it have plenty of sentimental value?

Jessie-(holding the picture and sitting down leaning against the wall)This..this picture was..(tearing up)our first kiss.

Madison-(hugging her)It's okay. Do you know what you do with memories like that?

Jessie-No, do you?

Madison-Yes, what you do is,(picking up a camera)replace them with new ones but treasure the old one. (pulling Jessie to him)

Jessie-What are you doing?

Madison-Smile.(both him and Jessie smiling)(taking the picture)

Jessie-This is a cute picture. Why did you kiss my cheek?

Madison-Then, I was guaranteed to get a smile from you.(taking the picture from Jessie)

Jessie-What are you doing?

Madison-(pulling the picture of Chris and Jessie off of the mirror)Creating new memories, and getting you through step 1 of getting over Chris.

Jessie-You are very wise.

Madison-So are you, you just haven't realized it yet.(smiling)

Jessie-Wow, you are a serious flirt.

Madison-I'm not flirting with you.

Jessie-Yeah you are. I think I can tell when a guy is flirting with me.

Madison-Well, your radar isn't cooperating at the moment. You still write music right?

Jessie-Not as much anymore..but, yeah I do.

Madison-Well, take all of the feelings in there(placing his hand on top of Jessie's, and putting them on her heart) and put them on paper and sing your heart out.(kissing Jessie)

Jessie-(kissing back)

*Jessie's P.O.V*

Woah, Madison just kissed me and I am kissing back. The way that he..WAIT!

Madison-(pulling back)OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking and it felt like the right moment! Jessie please don't hurt m-

Jessie-Calm down. I'm not dating Chris anymore.

Olivia-OHHH MYYY GOSH!!! YOU TWO JUST. AND MADISON KISSED..AND HUH?

Jessie and Madison-(pulling her into the room)Shhh.

Olivia-Are you two together?

Madison-Nope..

Jessie-You two don't tell anyone okay?

Olivia-You gotta start getting over Chris.

Jessie-Wow, how deja vu for me.

Madison-I said the same thing.