Chapter 11-The Teams & The Competition

The Next Day
Jessie-GUYS GET UP!!
Nicki-I'm up. Ugh!
Sami-Ugh! It's 10am.
Jessie-You should be used to it by now.

Jessie's P.O.V.
So, I got up took a shower and got dressed into this:
Wow, this looks better than I thought it would.

Normal P.O.V.
Jessie-You guys dressed?
Sami & Nicki-Yep!
Jessie-LEGGO!
Sami-Stop hangin' around Chris so much.
Jessie-Shut up. Let's go.
(at the theatre)
Jessie, Nicki, & Sami-THE TEAMS.

THE TEAMS:
Team # 1:
Nicki Smith Madison Alamia Vinny Castronovo Louis DiPippa Jason Smith Mikey Fusco Nick Mara Thomas Sanchez Samantha James Tammi Thomason Lanie Joanason Team # 2

Jessica Jenkins Olivia Gonzalez Emilio Dosal Phillip Chbeeb Zhang Harrell Jaja Vankova Joan Godfrey Alexis Thompson Jessie-Sam, Nicki& you are on the same team.
Nicki-I'm on an ALL BOYS TEAM? That sucks.
Sami-It's not that bad.
Nicki-You're single.
Veronica-Everyone Come Inside.
Come meet in two separate rooms. Team 1 in this room, Team 2 in this room.

Team 2's Room
Olivia-Let's all introduce ourselves. I'm Olivia Gonzalez:Olivia Gonzalez
I'm 20 years old, and my nickname is Chachi.
Emilio-I'm Emilio Dosal: www.google.com/imgres, I'm 20 years old, and my nickname is Millie.
Phillip-I'm Phillip Chbeeb: www.google.com/imgres, I'm 21 years old, and my nickname is Pacman.
Zhang-I'm Zhang Harrell:www.google.com/imgres, I'm 19 years old, and my nickname is Moon.
Jaja-I'm Jaja Vankova:www.google.com/imgres,I'm 20 years old and my nickname is Yaya. Joan-I'm Joan Godfrey. I'm 19 years old and my nickname is JoJo.
Lexi-I'm Lexi Thompson.I know I'm a great dancer and I will be called Lexi.
Jessie-I'm Jessica Jenkins and i'm 20 years old and my nickname is Jessie...and I wanna be called team leader.
Olivia-I'm cool with that.
Emilio-Me 2.
Philip, Zhang, and Jaja-I'm down with it.
Olivia-Anybody got a name for us?
Philip-The Breakdancers.
Everyone Else-No.
Jessie-How about...I aM mE?
Everyone Else-Yeah I like that.
Veronica-How's it going?
Emilio-Good.
Veronica-Team Leader?
Jessie-Me.
Veronica-Group Name?
Olivia-I aM mE.
Veronica-Cool. Check this computer, you will get video calls from stars. Hold on...Hi Katy.
Katy Perry-Hey Vicki is everything alright?
Veronica-Yep. Well, you have to tell our group I aM mE what dance move they have to incorporate in their dancing.
Katy Perry-You have to build a human peacock in your dancing.You will be dancing to my song Peacock.
Veronica-Oh ok. That's cool. Thanks Bye.
Katy Perry-Bye.

Team 1's Room
Madison-Let's get to know each other a little better. Well, I'm Madison Alamia:www.google.com/imgres, I'm 19 years old, and they call me Mad Boy.
Vinny-I'm Vinny Castronovo:www.google.com/imgres, I'm 19 years old, my nickname is Vincenzo, and I LOVE NUTELLA.
Nicki-I'm Nicole Smith, I'm 20 years old, and my nickname is Nicki.
Sami-Hi, I'm Samantha James, I'm 20 years old, and my friends call me Sami.
Louis-I'm Louis DiPippa: www.google.com/imgres,I'm 16 years old, my nickname is Louie.
Jason-I'm Jason Smithwww.google.com/imgres, I'm 16 years old and my nickname is Jay.
Mikey-I'm Mikey Fuscowww.google.com/imgres,I'm 18 years old and my nickname is Spikey Mikey.
Nick-I'm Nick Marawww.google.com/imgres, I'm 17, and I'm known as Nichalicious.
Thomas-I'm Thomas Sanchezwww.google.com/imgres, I'm 15 and I am known as T-Money.
Madison-I wanna be the team leader.
Everyone else-Ok.
Nicki-Our team name came be....uh....the ICONS!
Everyone Else-Yeah
Veronica-Is Everything Ok?
Nicki-Yep.
Veronica-Team Leader, Team Name?
Sami-Madison and The Icons.
Veronica-Follow me to the computer. On here when it beeps, you are getting a video chat. Like This....Hi Ke$ha.
Ke$ha-Hi everyone. This week you will be performing my song, your love is my drug. PLUS, you have to incorporate muscle in your dance.
The Icons-Ok...BYE KE$HA.
Ke$ha-Bye Icons. Good luck.
Chris-Hey ICONS! Well I wanna see what you guys got...I want for you guys to dance to...Just Can't Get Enough by the black eyed peas.

I aM mE's Room
Olivia-So, I guess they are called "The Icons".
Emilio-Jessie, do you think that we'll lose.
Jessie-Of course not. If we practice we'll be fine, I don't-
Chris-Hey I aM mE. How's everything going?
Jessie-Pretty good so far. Are you observing us?
Chris-No, I just came from The Icons' room.
Jessie-Are they really that good?
Chris-Yeah they're pretty good. Give me a little bit of what you got. You guys have to build a robot. I'll give you an hour.(smiles and looks at her up and down at Jessie)See ya.(walks out of the room)
Olivia-Oooh.
Jessie-What?
Olivia-I know that look...he gave you THE look and he totally check you out.
Jessie-He didn't look at me any speacial wait and no he didn't.
Jaja-Yes he did...and you know it...I think he likes you.
Jessie-No he doesn't.
Olivia-OMG! He sooo likes you.
Jessie-Whateve. I think we can dance to Meet Me Halfway by the Black Eyed Peas.
Emilio-Yeah.
(1 hour later)
Jessie-We are gonna nail this.
(Chris,Veronica,Lala,Tiny, and the Icons walking into the room)
Chris-Call it-Heads or tails.
The Icons-Heads.
Jessie-I guess we're tails.
Veronica-May I?
Chris-Sure.
Veronica-Heads it is. You guys are first.

Madison-We're gonna dance to Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas.(imagine Nicki and Sami dancing too)
Madison-So, what do you think?
Veronica-I liked it, you guys did really good.
Lala-Well, I really liked it. Nice Moves.
Chris-You guys killed it. Now for I aM mE!

Jessie-Well, we're gonna dance to Meet Me Halfway also, by the Black Eyed Peas and we had the challenge of building a robot well, here it goes.(imagine Jessie dancing too)
Chris-Oh...my...god...you really did it. You made a robot. I'm EXTREMELY impressed. You guys really killed it.
Lala-WOW...that was amazing.
Veronica-You guys are off to a wonderful start...congratulations. (Lala,Veronica,and the Icons walked out of the room)
Chris-Hey Red.
Jessie-Yeah?
Chris-Let's talk.
Jessie-Yeah? Is everything ok?
Chris-You're a good team leader.
Jessie-Thank you...what's this about.
Chris-You did awesome today...I'm proud. So, can I get  a hug?(opens his arms)
Jessie-Oh ok.(hugs him)I'll call you later.
Chris-I'm lookin' forward to it Ma.
Jessie-Alright.(walks over to Chachi)
Olivia-Ma?You hugged him?He's crazy over you.
Jessie-If he's that crazy over me he'll ask me out