Chapter 9-Only You

Nicki-GET UP!!
Sami-Really Nicki?
Jessie-UGH! It's like 8 o'clock.
Nicki-It's like 10am. So get up we have to be at the theater soon.
Jessie-Fine.

*Jessie's P.O.V* So, I got up, took a shower, did my hair and got dressed into this:
So, I gotta make sure that me, Nicki, and sami get into finals and that one more thing...that Kassy and Tammi don't. *Normal P.O.V*
Nicki-Do you like my outfit?
(Nicki's outfit-)
Jessie-Yes. It's cute. Like mine?
Sami-(annoyed)Yeah. You both look adorable.
Jessie-What's wrong with you?
Sami-I'm tired and Jacob is starting to annoy me.
Nicki-I'm sorry. Yeah, what's he annoying you about?
Sami-We always end up doing what he wants. I never get to do what I want. It's like if we go see a movie, he chooses it. It just bugs me.
Jessie-Then just tell him that. It won't hurt anyone.
Sami-You out of all people can't say anything about telling somebody something.
Jessie-What's that supposed to mean?
Nicki-You can't even tell you Chris that you like him.
Jessie-Because of the fact that I'm still an auditionee. So can we go now?
Sami-I guess.
Jessie-Come on Sami. CHEER UP! This isn't about Jacob, this is about us, and our futures!
Nicki-Really Sami, cheer up. Now smile.
Sami-(smiles)Are you happy now?
Nicki-Ecstatic even though it's fake. Let's go.
(at the theater)
Nicki-Let's go in....oh my god.(pulling Jessie over to a corner)Look over there(pointing)
Jessie-Is that?
Nicki-Yep.
Jessie-With Kassy?
Nicki-Yep.
Sami-(scoffs)Oh I KNOW that's not who I think it is.
Jessie-Go handle your business Gurl. I got you covered in the audition.
Nicki-(mumbles)He's about to get chopped up.
Jessie-(laughing)I know.

*Sami's P.O.V*
I know this jacka** isn't really this crazy. But having an M.O.S.(make out session)
with my ENEMY?!?!?!  He's got to be crazy.

Sami-JACOB!
Jacob-(pulling off of Kassy and sounding nervous)Samantha?
Kassy-(laughing and smirking)I'm so sorry.
Sami-Look B****! You stay away from me before I break your fake, plastic surgery looking, barbie doll, sorry looking a**. Understand? How long have you two been going together?
Jacob-Wow...um....about...
Sami-(crying)HURRY UP!
Jessie & Nicki-Is everything ok?
Jacob-Well, um 6 months.
Jessie-D***!
Kassy-Jakey did you tell her?
Sami-Jakey?
Nicki-Tell her what?
Jacob-No.
Jessie-Tell her what?
Kassy-Baby. You need to.
Sami-Baby?
Nicki & Jessie-ONE MORE D*** TIME TELL HER WHAT?!?
Kassy-(smirking)I'm pregnant.
Oh my God! Don't burst out crying in front of all these people. I can't believe this.
Jessie-Jesus.
Sami-(slapping Jacob)WE'RE THROUGH!(running inside and crying)
Nicki-Sami!(running after Sami)

*Normal P.O.V.*
Jessie-(pushing Jacob)MOVE! Kassy, how long are you?
Kassy-(crying)2 months.
Jessie-And I can't believe you!(pointing at Jacob)
Jacob-I'm sorry.
Jessie-I'M NOT THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING TO! YOU CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND.. MY SISTER WITH THE SORRY EXCUSE OF A WOMAN...NO A GIRL IN A MATTER OF FACT. AND I'M THIS CLOSE TO BEATING YOUR SORRY A** SO I'D GET MY SORRY BEHIND IN THERE AND APOLOGIZE TO SAMANTHA!
Jacob-OK!
Jessie-NOW!
Kassy-Jessie?
Jessie-What do you want?
Kassy-I made a mistake.
Jessie-You're not ready for a child,are you?
Kassy-(sobbing)No.Not at all.
Jessie-Calm down. Why are you so upset?
Kassy-My parents kicked me out, I have 2 jobs already, I don't have a stable home, me and Jacob aren't married,
and I need help. My parents won't even talk to me.(sobbing harder)I need serious help.
Jessie-It's ok. Don't worry.
Kassy-Why are you being nice to me? After all I've done be mean to you. Every since we were children, I've made your life a living h***.
Veronica-Is everything alright? Don't worry we've put a delay on the audition.
Jessie-Not exactly. Kassy's pregnant. By Samantha's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. Meanwhile, Kassy has nobody, literally to help her with the baby. So, I'm gonna help her out.
Kassy-(wiping her tears and smiling)Really?
Jessie-Yeah. I was raised by one rule and one rule only: The Golden Rule:Do unto others as you want done to you. I would want for someone to help me if I was going through something like that.
Kassy-(smiling and hugging Jessie)Thank You So Much.
Veronica-I'm glad everything's ok.