Chapter 2

~Toby's POV~

"umm...alrighty, I think I'm done now!" Alison shouts from the dressing room. She ended up getting more than just that one shirt.

"Okay, finally! I'm starving! Why do you need that many clothes?"

"umm, I don't really, I can't even fit all of them in my closet and dressers."

"Girls and clothes, I swear you girls are like obsessed! Since I sat here with you while you tried all of these clothes, will you take me to get something to eat?"

"I could do that, or you can wait for about 5 minutes until we get to my house, and I can make some chicken quesidillas. My brother says they are the best he's ever had."

"Fine, but only because quesidillas sound really good."

"Wait, how did you get to Starbucks?"

"My brother dropped me of, he got directions from your brother."

"Oh I see, so they have already met. How old are your brothers?"

"Conner is 19, and Riley is 17."

"Wow, okay so that means Ashlynn's brothers, your brothers, and my brother will all get along perfectly. Well most likely."

"How old are Ashlynn's brothers?"

"Colin is 17, and Jake is 19. So, same exact ages. Oh, and Ashlynn also has a sister who is 16 and single for Riley."

"Wow, how did this all work out perfectly? I mean, your sister is the only one without anyone her age from my family or Ashlynn's."

"yup, but that's fine because she has other kids her age around the neighborhood. Okay...we are here!" Alison says.

"Finally! I think I was just about to fall over in starvation!" I say in a whiney voice.

"Oh! I have an idea! You call your brothers and tell them to come over here. And I'll call Ashlynn, and we can all hang out and get to know each other. That is if they haven't already met..."

"Great idea! I'll call them, while you start those quesidillas."

I walk out of the room and dial Connor's number.

"Hey bro! Where have you been? I dropped you off at Starbucks like 3 1/2 hours ago!"

"Yeah, yeah. I met the girl who lives next door in Starbucks. I kinda spilled her drink all over her by running into her on accident. So then after getting her another drink, and getting myself one we went shopping for a new shirt since I ruined hers. And now im at her house, and she's making chicken quesidillas for all of us. She told me to have you and Ry come over."

"Wow, smooth moves bro! Does Toby have a girly-friend? Oh, and we will be over in a few minutes."

"Okay and not yet, but shut up about it! she's also inviting the kids from across the street, because she thinks we will all get along great."

"Alright, be over in a minute."

I walk back into the kitchen and see Alison cooking the quesidillas already. She looks

cute standing over the stove cooking, with a concentrated look on her face. Once she realizes I'm standing behind her staring she says, "Take a picture it will last longer." While winking at me playfully. My cheeks immediately turn bright pink.

"Sorry, you just look so cute while you're cooking."

After I say that, we hear the doorbell. I get the door so the quesidillas won't burn.

"Hey Connor, Riley. Hey guys." I say not knowing who's who. I hear a chorus of hi's and hello's.

"Well come on in, I feel weird inviting people into someone else's house." I say.

Once we are all standing in the kitchen Alison says, "Okay, well I'm Alison, for those of you who don't know me. This is Toby, Connor, Riley, Ashlynn, Chelise, Colin, Jake, Tyler, and my brother's girlfriend Nina."

We all say hi and start talking, and I already know that I will be just fine living in Idaho. I have already made 7 friends on my first day in Idaho, and I haven't even started school yet!