Chapter 10

Hi guyyss! Sorry I haven't updated in like a month. I have been so busy lately it's not even funny. I have had so much homework. I also play sports everyday after school. So, with that, on to chapter 10...

---------------------------------------------

*Toby's POV*

We got back to Idaho about a week ago. Braiden and Thomas have moved out here now, so I have been busy with writing and recording new songs. I haven't been able to go many places or hang out with Alison much lately. I feel bad because every time she asks me if I want to hang out I tell her no or I can't. We haven't even been texting lately. I think she has just kind of given up on trying to talk to me lately. I need a plan for getting her to understand that i'm not avoiding her or anything. After thinking for about an hour about what to do, I come up with the perfect plan. I hop up off my bed, and put my shoes on. I get my phone and leave. I walk to the nearest flower shop, and pick out 2 pink roses. I pay for them, then head home. I take one of the roses back to my house for later, and grab the other one and walk back outside. I walk next door to Alison's house, and ring the doorbell. Alison answers and says,"Uh, hi."

I say hi, then say,"Would you Alison Weaver take this rose and accompany on a date tonight?"

She says,"Of course!! You are too sweet!" She takes the rose, and asks what time she needs to be ready and if it is formal or not. I told her to be ready around five, and to dress semi-formal. She said,"Okay! See you then!" And gave me a kiss. I mentally high five myself and walk back over to my house. As I walk in the door Connor says,"Well someone looks happy!"

"Yeah, well that's because Alison and I are going on a date tonight at five." I reply, walking to the stairs.

"Cool! Well don't have too much fun!" He says winking at me, then wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up!" I say, feeling my face get red. I ignore whatever else he is saying and walk up stairs. I walk to my room, then into my closet. I pick out some black skinnies, a black shirt, and my plain black and white 'TM' hat. Damn, I really need some more colorful clothes. I go get in the shower, then change into the outfit I just laid on my bed. I grab my guitar, a blanket, the picnic basket I put together earlier, and my phone, and walk out of the house. I go to the tree at the park that Alison and I went to before we left for Indiana. I laid out the blanket, then put down the picnic basket and guitar. Then I laid out the rose petals that I stashed away in the picnic basket. I left all the stuff there for now, and went to get Starbucks for Alison. I walked back to my house, Starbucks in hand, and grabbed the second pink rose from earlier. I walk over to Alison's and knock. She opens the door and smiles.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" I say. "Are you ready to go? I got you your favorite drink from Starbucks, and another rose." I say, handing her both.

She gives me a kiss and says,"Thank you so much! This is so sweet! And you look good too if I do say so myself." We walk to the park in silence. When we get there she says,"Aww Tobes, you did all this for me??"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" I say grabbing her hand, and leading her to the blanket. Once she sits down, I grab my guitar and start singing.

'Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love'

When I finish, she gets up, and gives me a big hug and kiss. Then says,"Thank you so much! I don't know why you treat me so special, but thank you! Toby, I love you."

"I love you too! I love you so much!" I say, then I give her a big kiss.

---------------------------------------------

Okay guys, it's really crappy, I know. I promise the next chapter will be longer! Please vote, comment, and share! I love you guys so much! - Alison