Chapter 5

I dedicated this chapter to Hanneke4ever because she left a really nice comment on my last chapter! :) - Alison :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alison's POV~

I still can't believe everything that happened last night actually happened. But, more importantly that he asked me on a date, and I have nothing to wear. I decide to walk over to Ashlynn's to see if she will go shopping with me to find something to wear. I run over to her house hoping she's home. I knock on the door and her sister answers, I greet her happily," Hey Chelise! Is Ashlynn home?"

"Yes, hold on i'll go get her, but before I do, why are you so hyper? You are always chilled out." She says, giving me a knowing look, and crossing her arms across her chest.

"I have a date with Toby tonight, that's why I need Ashlynn. I need her to go shopping with me. Can you please go get her now? I do have a date tonight." I say getting impatient.

"Oh, fine. ASHLYNN!" She yells. "Also, can you mention something to Riley about me him hanging out? I want to get to know him."

"Su-" I get cut off by Ashlynn running to the door saying, "What? What's wrong? Why are you yelling?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"Come on, we are going shopping, i'll explain why in the car, hurry!" I say pulling her out the door. We walk back over to my house, waving at Mrs. McDonough on the way, since she is out gardening. When we get back into my house, we go straight up to my room.

"I'm calling Nina to take us." I say dialing Nina's number, as I walk out of the room.

"Hey Ali, what's up?" She asks.

"I need you to take me to the mall, I have a date tonight with Toby. Can you be here in 5?" I ask, hurriedly.

"Aww, that's so cute! I'm on my way, see ya soon! Love ya!" She says.

"Okay, thanks! Love ya too!" I say hanging up the phone and walking back into my room.

"So would you like to explain to me whats going on?" Ashlynn asks me.

"Uhm, Toby asked me to go on a date with him tonight! I say, and she starts squealing and jumping up and down. "Geesh, calm down." I say giggling at her reaction.

~Toby's POV~

I am seriously freaking out right now, I have no clue where to take her out on the date. Maybe i'll ask Riley.

"RILEY!" I yell not wanting to get off the couch.

"What?!" He yells running in panicking.

"Geesh dude, chill. I'm okay, but I do have a serious question." I say as he sits down next to me.

"What?" He asks, suddenly becoming serious.

"I asked Alison to go on a date with me last night, but I don't know where to take her." I explain to him.

"You asked Alison to go on a date with you, when you just met her?" He asks.

"Yes, I really like her. I kissed her last night too, when we went to the park." I say, smiling as I remember how amazing the kiss was, and how her hand fit perfectly in mine when we were walking.

"Uhm, alright then. Take her to Starbucks, and then walk through the park with her and just talk about anything and everything. Wait, she does know we are in a band right?" He asks, I can here the worry in his voice as he says the last part.