Innocently In Love (A Toby McDonough love story)

"I'll have a grande peppermint mocha." I say to the barista. I decided to come get a drink because I had nothing else to do. I live in Meridian, Idaho, and I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. My best friends name is Ashlynn, she lives across the street from me. I have a brother and a sister, and we kind of take care of ourselves because our parents are always away on business trips. But, I'm fine with it because them being gone is how we get money to stay alive while they are gone. My parents make more than enough for us, so my brother and I have debit cards. My sister is only 9, so she isn't old enough to have one. I'm 14, and my brother is 18.

I hear my name being called, so I go grab my drink and head towards the door. As I open the door, someone runs into me and my drink goes down the front of my shirt.

"Hey, watch it would ya!" I say to the person in front of me while wiping my shirt off. When I look up, I see the most perfect brown eyed boy standing in front of me.

"I'm so sorry. Let me buy you another drink." He says.

"I'm not worried about the drink, this is a new shirt!" I say, kind of in a whiney tone. I just got it yesterday from Hollister. It's a crop top that has the British flag on it.

"I can buy you another if you want me to." He says.

"Fine." I say.

"I'm Toby, by the way."

"I'm Alison, but you can call me Ali if you'd like."

"Okay, I think I will. Well since you don't have a drink anymore, I'll get you one. What did you have?" He asks.

"A grande peppermint mocha." I reply.

"No way, that's what I get!" He says walking up to the counter and telling the barista what he wants."Since I also have to get you a new shirt, we might as well go now if that's okay with you?"

"okay, well I don't really want to go shopping with a stranger, so first let's stay here until we finish our drinks and get to know each other." I say taking my drink from him.

We walk to a table and sit down, then he says,"Okay, I know your name is Alison, and you like peppermint mocha drinks from Starbucks. Oh, and your like in love with that shirt."

"Ha ha, your so funny." I say sarcastically. "I also have a brother and a sister, I live here, I'm 14, my parents are always on business trips, my favorite color is teal, my favorite singer is Olly Murs, and yes, I do love this shirt." I say.

"Umm, okay. I have two brothers, I'm from Orlando, Florida, but just moved here. Also, I'm 15, my dad goes on business trips a lot, but my mom doesn't work. My favorite color is red, and my favorite band is Maroon 5."

"Where do you live?"

"I think it's called Castlebrook."

"Oh my gosh, really? That's where I live! Do you live near the front of the subdivision?"

"Yeah, in a bluish-grayish house."

"No way, I live right next to you!"

"okay, that means we are going to be best friends, right?"

"Definitely! You'll have to meet Ashlynn, and we can all go swimming and take walks together!"

"Alright, so let's go get you another shirt, and walk back home."

"Okay, I have so much to show you!" I say as we walk out of Starbucks.