Chapter #7

Dedicated to our own, nerdvamp cause she took up the pains and commented on this piece of work of mine! ^_^

CHAPTER 7

Life was bliss, as that day me and Aryan sat and talked for a long time. He told me about his life. He had a brother as well, who was older, and a sister who was younger. His parents were really cool as per him, his father was a prosperous businessman and his mother was a professor in a nearby college, and moreover she was a professor in English.

The thought made me giggle.

What? ; Aryan asked, frowning, and holding his hand against mine. His hand was warm, and although my hand wasn't freezing but it felt nice to have that feel against my own palm.

I leaned my head on the bench's back, and looked at his teddy bear, cute adorable eyes. I'm being mushy, but that's how I felt looking at his hazel orbs, because they reflected back the same thing as me. He was happy in his life, and I in mine. We were here to help those, who were not happy with the sabotaged life that they'd been presented with.

Nothing; I nodded in negative and looked at him. His face lit up with the smile as always, and his eyes shining bright. Giving hope got a better future, for betterment.

You know what? ; He asked, me, holding my hand on his lap, and then he pressed it on top of his T-shirt just above his heart, so that I could feel the little thumps that his heart did, making me smile, and look directly into his eyes.

What? ; I asked, craving for the answer, moving my left hand, since he was holding my left and moved away those stands of hair from over his forehead that came over his eyes.

May whatever happens I'll be there for you; He said, making my eyes tear up a bit as I leaned and hugged him, delivering my thank you to him. He was the most genuine person I'd ever met. We, those who were not blessed with all the senses, had this amazing power of intuition that we are gifted with. I knew from the very beginning that he was someone special.

He patted my hair softly, mumbling tunes of a song, and then I understood he could hum as well. It was so amazing to hear one's man's voice, although he couldn't speak, but he did hum. Softly, I felt his lips press against my hair, making me feel so giddy and happy inside. Somehow, although everything was perfect, when I heard my phone ringing, it made something inside me churn.

Take the call; He gestured with his brows, as I took the phone out of my pocket.

People don't call me. Why would they? I couldn't speak after all, so I couldn't talk back. All my acquaintances or friends messaged me, and I was okay with that. So only my family called me, only when there was something important.

It was Shuvam, and that made me frown. What did he need now?

I picked up the phone, and made the 'grumm' sound, to indicate that I had picked up his call. His breathing seemed uneven, and even when he spoke, his throat seemed so dry. What had happened to my little brother? He was making me worried.

"Piya di, come back home. Now! Please." He said in a go, while I handed the phone to Aryan, so that he could answer with some sound as a yes.

"I'm waiting, please." He said, breathlessly, and I kept looking at my phone wondering what was wrong.

Can you give me a lift? ; I asked Aryan while he nodded with a yes.

I couldn't guess what was wrong, all that I knew was, something was terribly wrong, and my inner soul's turmoil could easily feel it.

***

Tada! Don't kill me for the cliffhanger, because if you do kill me, then...you won't get to know what happened next! xD

Okay, I'm done for now. Let's see when I update next.

*pucchies*

Love,
Dee ♥