Chapter #14

CHAPTER 14

When Shuvam came, me and Aryan were sitting on the couch, with our hands intertwined, and he smiled seeing that. We bade Misha a bye, and went out. First going to the ATM and withdrawing some money, we went to the market and shopped for me, then came Shuvam's turn, as I bought a few T-shirts and some other stuff from him that he'd need. He'd lent his friend's school dress, so that wouldn't be a problem.

There was one particular piece of, Blue and red checked shirt that caught my eye, so I bought it without telling Aryan or Shuvam about it. It looked so amazing, and not for my brother but for Aryan. As time passed, I handed Aryan the shopping bags and told him to go back home.

Go; I said, this was the fifth time I gestured him, but he was reluctant on not listening to me.

I'm staying with you in the hospital; He said, and made a grumpy face. It wasn't quite anger, but he was irritated with me for asking him to go, time and again.

Okay, fine, but keep these at your place and then come, Please; I told him, hoping that he would listen to me this time around. He thought for some while, and then sighed. That meant a yes, I knew. He nodded, while I gave him a quick hug quite involuntarily.

I'll come soon; He squeezed my hand in assurance, and drove away, as we stood in front of the Hospital now. It was almost schedule time for our parent's operation. I couldn't believe so much had happened in just 48 hours or so.

"He loves you," Shuvam said, making me blush and look at him with a weird expression on my face. I didn't quite know what my expression was. Was it a scowl? Or a frown mixed with a smile? Well I knew. The thing was that...I was in love with him too, maybe. But we never used the word 'love' for our relationship. It was something so...different that it remained unnamed.

How do you know?; I asked Shuvam as he gripped my hand strongly, and we reached the elevator to go to the floor our parents were in.

"Anyone can see it, in his eyes," He paused for a bit and then looked at me with a smile, "And yours."

My cheeks heated up, reddening to an astounding amount. I couldn't help but blush at those words. Gosh! I could hear my brother chuckle a bit, before he turned to look at me with a soft questioning gaze. I wasn't offended, if he was thinking about that. Maybe I was just caught, in love.

So, that meant I was really already in love with Aryan, but the question was, what would be our confession? I didn't know. All I wanted right now, was our parents to be fit and normal again, back with me and Shuvam, and Aryan by my side, holding my hand so that I knew that I had a support by me who would stay no matter what happened, and I knew that person would undoubtedly be only him.

****

Surprise in the next part! And she realized, she's in love, finally. :P

Love,
Dee ♥

Dedicated to Priya, for being a reader for such a LONG time, and being a friend as well. ♥