Chapter #13

CHAPTER 13

Aryan disappeared into the first floor, telling me that he was just going to change. I didn't quite have clothes other than the spare that I'd kept in the NGO's locker. All of us had a spare, especially for rains. I tugged Misha's hand, and asked for a paper from her.

"You want to say something?" She asked, while I smiled and nodded at her.

She brought the papers and pen, and looked at me, "Come, and let's go in my room."

We sprinted up the stairs, and looked at the house that was done so neatly. It indeed had a beautiful décor to itself. We walked into a room, just two rooms across Aryan's. How did I know? On his door there was a beautiful scribbling beside his room's door written 'Aryan' in a very beautiful handwriting with poster colours.

I took the paper, as we sat down and wrote down, while Misha answered in words.

'The room is very beautiful' I scribbled, looking at the room that had a lot of red, and a big picture of Misha and supposedly her husband, that is, Aryan's brother. If I remember correctly, his big brother's name was Kushal.

Misha blushed, "Well thank you. We just came back from our honeymoon a week ago, most of the things we bought there."

'What's your age?'

She smiled at this, "I'm 25. Same as Aryan's age."

I looked at her flushed face, 'Something wrong?'

She looked at my face and shook her head, "No, I was just...waiting for Kushal. I thought it was him who came." She blushed even more, making me awe mentally. She was so much in love with her husband.

'Aww, I'm so sorry to intrude.' I chuckled.

"No, I heard about what happened. I exactly know how it feels losing your parents." She looked up at me, and her face indicated that she actually knew about it.

I nodded, 'I actually need help.'

She frowned, "Ofcourse. What can I help you with?"

'I need to call my brother and tell where I am staying. He doesn't have money to buy clothes right now.' I sighed.

Misha nodded, and told me to write down whatever I had to tell to Shuvam. I handed my phone over to her, and wrote down on the paper what I was meaning to say to my baby bro. He needed the directions so that he could come and take the money which was with me. We had to rush to the hospital at 8, when our parent's surgery was scheduled.

"Hi, Shuvam?" Misha asked, keeping the phone on speaker.

"Yes, is Piya di there?" I could hear his frown in his voice. I made my usual 'grumm' tone and he chuckled a bit from the other side.

"Yes, she is. This is Aryan's sister-in-law Misha speaking actually. I'm just saying what your sister has written down in front of me." Misha said over the phone, and took the paper from my hand.

"Yes?"

"I'm here at Aryan's place, cause I didn't get a place in the NGO. It's full for now. Don't worry about me, the address is 25, H.N Shah Road...and I want you to go and buy some clothes, before we meet up at the hospital at 7.45."

"It's okay, I'm coming, you freshen up and we can go together. You know how bad I'm at shopping." Shuvam whined, and I chuckled hearing that. Well he was saying the right thing indeed, he sucked at shopping.

Misha nodded understandingly towards me, and handed me some clothes. Our sizes were pretty much similar, so I wore a faded yellow kurti that I'd chosen from her cupboard and teamed it up with white leggings.

Aryan came, and frowned at me, when he saw me having a cake, which Misha had given me. There was no one else at the house and she'd told me that they'd come by later evening. He looked at me, and gestured.

Getting ready already?; He came and sat down beside me, while I cut a smaller piece of the cake, and spooned him to eat it.

Yes, Shuvam is coming; I nodded, and he held my hand again doodling no particular pattern.

I'll go with you; He wrote down on my palm, while I looked up at him, and our gazes locked. I smiled, but something inside me twisted with such happiness. We were used to each other's touch, everyone's touch, but this touch felt just so special.

****

Aren't they just so adorable. *kisses them in imagination*
This part is dedicated to Nehaa di, who has been such an amazing person to me, and a very big support as a reader ♥ Love you.

Love,
Dee ♥