Chapter #15

CHAPTER 15

Aryan's POV

How could I be so lucky in life? I didn't know. As I drove back home, the first time I'd ever seen Piya came into my mind. It was about two months after I'd joined working in the NGO. It was my second job, since before that I worked in an office of a friend of my Dad's, who needed help in maintain the works and making presentations and all that stuff. Well, I wanted to do something on my own, so I left the job and tried in the NGO.

Who wouldn't love working with children around? I did. They were chirpy, and lively. Even if they didn't have voice, just like me. I didn't mind that. Well, the thing was I was born with some defects regarding the vocal system of mine. That was the reason I didn't have voice, I could make sounds, even hum sometimes, but couldn't speak.

My parents were at first a bit in despair, or that was what my big brother told me. But after my little sister was born, all of that was forgotten. They loved me just like the other two siblings of mine, and never did they make me feel out of normal.

They knew the sign language, everything. Misha now, who was my recent sister-in-law, was a different issue now though. She didn't know the ways I spoke, so in home just for her I had to converse like I did outside. Made me laugh a few times, and she'd glare at me at my throaty laugh. She was more of a friend than a sister-in-law, since we were of the same age.

Piya, was altogether someone else. She was the special person I had in my life. The first time I'd seen her, her big hazel eyes were shining so sweetly at everyone else, that it made me wonder how come she had those eyes so bright. That was the most striking feature of hers.

As we bonded, I'd seen her do some things, that would make me giggle later onwards. She tried to move her lips forming shapes and pronouncing words when nothing came out. She was like the bright sun, staring at you wordlessly, yet listening to every tune you make, to every laugh you let out, to every word spoken by anyone. She was like the autumn's cold yet warm air, which soothed you before winters.

Who would've thought I'd fall in love with her? I did. I loved her with everything I had, not just because she was similar to me, because it was her.

Piya was indeed one person, who understood people around her.

The way her parents had made her so strong was a condemnable. She never looked like that she needed help. Her brother was always there along with her, and she was the pillar support even to him.

She was her. She didn't need to be someone else. Just a special aura, that would make you feel special as well. That was what she was.

All I knew, that I would never leave her, no matter what. I was to be there by her side, because she was someone I wished was there by my side as well. Her eyes spoke that for her, for I knew, she always would stay. Right now, she needed me, and I would be there for her as well.

*****

Surprise! Aryan's POV! Well, just because some people had requested me to do so, but but but, this is the only part for him. Just a insight of his head as well. Enjoyyyy! :D

Love,
Dee ♥