Preference Your Hair

Harry:

"It's so long." Harry murmurs, coming up behind you and running his fingers through your hair. You lean into the warmth of his touch as he twirls the ends. His hand gathers it into a ponytail on the back of your head, pulling at it slightly to force your gaze up to him. "It's good at keeping you still." he whispers, biting his plump bottom lip. His grip tightens on your hair, wrapping it around his wrist and smirking slightly. Running a hand down your cheek softly, he leans in and touches his forehad to yours. "You can't get away from me now." Hot breath fans over your face. "I can keep you here and do whatever I want."

Zayn:

"Can I braid it?" Zayn asks as he watches you tie up your hair. You raise an eyebrow, looking at Zayn with the leather jacket and tattooes and imagine him braiding. Without waiting for an answer he grabs your ankle and drags you over. Pulling out your hair tie, he combs through your locks with his fingers and begins to nimbly braid it. You catch him in the mirror, dark eyes set with concentration as he loops the hair in and out for a braid, seeming to know what he's doing. "Done!" he exclaims, tying off the bottom. He stares at you for a minute before capturing a quick kiss. "Damn, you are so cute."

Liam:

"You got soap in my eye!" you laugh, rubbing the bubbles off of your face. Liam grins at you from under the shower spray, water sliding over his muscular shoulders. "Sorry babe." he says, pouring some shampoo into his hand. Spinning you around, his fingers begin to massage the shampoo into your hair gently. You sigh contently as he works at your scalp. "Such nice hair." he comments, "I could just wash it every day." His lips brush against your forehead. "I could wash other things too." He can't keep the laughter out of his voice as you turn and smack him on the arm. "Fine! Just your beautiful hair."

Niall:

"Something smells good." Niall exclaims, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you down onto the couch. His blue eyes gaze at your a moment, before gabbing a handful of your hair and bringing it up to his nose. "Ahh." he hums softly, "It's your hair. It smells amazing." Twirling the ends around his pointer finger, he brings the hair up to his cheek. "So soft too." he murmurs, running a hand through it and smiling to himself. Eyes darkening slightly, he grabs your wrists and flips you around onto your back, pinning you into the cushions. His lips ghost across yours. "Now let's see if you taste good too."

Louis:

"You have great hair." Louis whispers. His stormy grey eyes trail across your face, laying curled up against him with your hair fanned out on a pillow. A loose strand has fallen across your cheek. Tucking it behind your ear, he smoothed it down carefully. "How can you see with this in your face?" he jokes, grabbing it into a ponytail and tugging it over your eyes, blinding you. He chuckles as you try to swat him but miss by a mile. "You can't see me?" Louis laughs, swooping in to pepper your face with kisses. "Good." His lips disappear, and move to your ear. "Then you won't be able to know what I'm gonna do next."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

My Instagram is 1Dharryslove if any one wants to follow me. It would be totes rad. I will follow back all the 1D pages!