Chapter 2

(Jayce's POV)

I feel like a stalker right now. I'm hiding in a tree watching my soul mate wait for her bus. She has no clue that I am about to ruin her life forever. Yes, I know vampires are so cliche but whenever we find our soul mates we can only drink their blood until we turn them into a vampire also. But still even after we turn them they have to stay with us forever or both would perish. But if they do decide to stay together it is tradition that they would get married infront of the Vampire King and Queen which so happens to be my parents...

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Speaking of the devils themselves." I say picking up my phone.

"Hello",I say to my mother.

"Oh hi my darling, how is it going. Have you found her yet?",My mother said anxiously.

"Yes mother I have."I say staring at Aubree fondly."You will love her."

"How wonderful son. Me and your father are coming to see her next week."

"NO! I mean i haven't exactly talked to her yet and i don't even know if she will like-"

"Nonsense, she will love you and she would be a dan fool to not.",Mother said angrily.

"Your right mom she will love me",I said cockily."Ok sorry mom i have to go it's time for me to make her mine."

"Ok son i love, good luck, bye."My mom said and then hung up.

Ok now time for school. Oh boy I never did like school this should be fun.

Ok guys sorry this was short and boring but i needed to put this in there so you would be more caught up. so Vote, Comment, and READ!!! Thanx people and i hope you like my book so far.

I almost forgot but i need to say THANK YOU to courtney_alexis8 for making my new book cover and i really love it and she makes the best covers so if you need one she makes them:))