The Boy In Black

(Jayce's POV)

Ok so it kinda hurt when she said that about the soulmate thing but I guess I understand where she's coming from. Oh well she will beleive one day I thought while smiling a little.

"Jayce what's so funny?", Aubree asked me while we walked hand in hand towards our class.

"Oh nothing Love.", It was so cute how she blushed when I said that. She looks even prettier when she's blushing, if that's even possible.

As soon as we walked into class everyone starred at us and our linked hands. Aubree blushed to a tomato red color and quickly un linked our fingers and walked to her seat. Ouch but okay whatever I thought as I walked and sat down beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now finally done with school and in my car on our way over to her house because her parents weren't home.

The whole day I couldn't  stop thinking about  tomorrow when my parents will finally meet Aubree they will love her and think that she will be the perfect princess and soon to be queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys sorry that its sooooo short but its kinda late and im tired of writing i just got done writing a chapter outta my other book so maybe tomorrow I will update but not sure yet. Peace:)

-Kayla