Chapter 3

(Jayce's POV)

I stepped onto the bus and my eyes intantly locked with hers. She was even prettier up close than from the trees. She had long brown and blonde hair that stopped at her waist and big brown eyes that you could get lost in until the world ends. I was so lost in my own train of thought that I didnt even realise that i was just standing there staring at her until the bus driver yelled at me to sit down before she kicked me off.

I quietly went and sat down beside her. I then held my right hand out to her for her to shake but she just stared at me.

"Hi, i'm Jayce. What's your name?", I asked her politely.

She didn't answer she just kept staring at my face like she was mezmerized by it.

"Hello? Are you okay?", I asked her unsure if I accidentally compelled her with my eyes.(Ya I know how cool is it that I can compell humans?).

"Oh what? I'm s-so s-sorry what did you s-say?", she stumbled looking a little flustered.

I laughed. This girl can already feel the magnetic force of the soulmate force and she is totally falling for me hard.

"I said my names Jayce."

"My names Aubree and umm sorry about earler.", She said sounding embarrassed.

I was about to say more when we arrived at school.

"Well umm bye and welsome to Baylor High School.", Aubree said smiling while quickly getting of the bus leaving me behind and a bit confused.

Man I can already that girl is gonna drive me crazy. I smiled nd walked off the bus towards the main office to get my schedule for school.

Ok I finally uploaded and I know its not much but  hey you gotta take what you get I guess and maybe ill upload again tonight or tomorrow i hope so cuz im in a writing mood:)