The Boy In Black

(Aubree's POV)

In my rush to get away from Jayce I ended up early for first period. Oh well, I thought atleast now I have time to finish my homework I didnt get to lastnight thanks to my mom and step-dad going out.

As soon as I finished my homework kids started to pour in and take there seats far away from me. For some reason nobody here really likes me so I ended up in the back corner of all my classes. But at that time our teacher Mr.Harrison walked in followed by Jayce.

"Good morning class today we have a new student. Class, everyone this is Jayce Moyer. Please welcome him to Baylor High students. Now Mr.Moyer please have a seat next to Miss Jayden.", Mr.Harrison says while pointing at me.

Jayce smiles politely and walks to the back of the classroom and sits next to me.

"Hey I see that we might have a few classes together.", Jayce says with a secretive smile.

"Haha I doubt that we will even have another class together since this school is so big."

"Well I really hope I get every class with you because I love to watch you, your so beautiful."

"Uhh thanks...I guess", I say while madly blushing because he thinks i'm beautiful.

Then at that moment the teacher told us to quiet down so he could start to teach his class.