The Boy In Black

(Aubree'sPOV )                                                                                                                                                                        It turns out that me and Jayce have every single class together. I know this sounds weird but I think that Jayce has something to do with that, I mean he did say that we had a few classes together and he didn't even know my schedule. It's like he really did know my classes. I bet he tricked the receptionist into giving him the same schedule as me, and I can believe that considering he is majorly hot what with his black hair n unique black and golden eyes, plus the receptionist is the biggest sucker for a cute guy, no matter what the age is.

~~Aubree's Dream~~

I was walking on a cliff with a HUGE mansion overlooking a wonderful beach. The sky was purple and the temperature was just perfect. I was walking on the beach when I abruptly walked into a brick wall...or was it a person? I looked up stunned to see HIM here but at the same time it just made everything seem right.

"Hello, Love", Jayce says while giving me the most heart wrenching smile i've ever seen.

"H-hi", I say smiling brightly up at him and a little confused at to why Jayce was here. After all this is my dream and I don't know what he's doing in it and where am I this place is amazingly huge and it's completely abandoned too. Hmmm I wonder why that is. Oh well I don't care because it's so pretty here.

"Do you like our palace Love? It's my familys but now that we are together we can keep it while you rule along my side as the Vampire King and Queen on the Night World.", Jayce says to me with adoration in his eyes.

I was about to say more when I was abrubtly awaken by a storm outside my window.

"Ugh, now I will never be able to go back to sleep. May as well do my homework now."