The Boy In Black

(Jayce's POV)

~~Right before school started the same day~~

I walked into the front office with a fake, flirtatious smile on my face while looking at the recptionist.

"Hello i'm Jayce Moyer and i'm new here. Could I please get a copy of my schedule?", I say while staring into her eyes deeply while compelling her to swirch my schedule so that me and Aubree would have every class together.

"Uh yes Mr.Moyer just let me print out you a copy. It will only take a second.",the receptionist smiled quite creppily at me but I just kept smiling politely at her anyways. But thank god that the schedule finished then.

"Ok Mr.Moyer here is your schedule and um if you need a tour guide I would love to help.",she said smiling suggestively at me.

Ewwww totally gross this woman is like 50 and she's hitting on a teenager-

well actually im waaaaaaayy older than her but still eww.

I take the schedule anyways and thank her politely and huriedly walk to my first class. I can't wait to see what Aubree's facial expression will be when she sees that me and her will have every class together and even better than that, I can compel all her teachers to put us sitting next to each other.