Chapter 12

~Your POV~

The next day, you woke up and walked into the living room, only to find Vincent talking on the phone.

"Yeah... Yeah, sure..."

He looked up and saw you standing there.

"Uh, I'll call you back later.." He muttered, hanging up.

"Who was that?" You mumbled tiredly, yawning.

"Mike. Wanted me to come to some party with him or something."

"Oh. You gonna go?"

"Well, I-I actually wanted to stay home with you, but-" He started, blushing a bit.

"No, no. You go on and have fun. I can wait." You cut him off. You smiled weakly.

"But..." His voice trailed off.

"I said I can wait."

He sighed, smiling. "Okay, fine. Guess I better go get ready, then."

You grinned and walked over and hugged him.

"You be careful, okay?"

"I will," he mumbled, hugging back, then pulled off and ran off to his room to get ready.

You turned and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch as you waited for him. When he did come out, he was dressed in a fancy tuxedo. Your jaw hung open for a moment. He just smirked.

"So... How do I look?"

"Handsome," you blurted out, saying the first word that came to your mind. Then you blushed madly, realizing what you'd said.

He chuckled, grinning.

You chuckled a little bit too, still blushing.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna go. Bye, (Y/N)!" He called, heading toward the door.

"Bye, Vincent..." You called, sighing, as you watched him walk out the door.

***
***

(So some stuff is gonna go down
some people are gonna die- nah jk jk jk I won't kill anyone lol

yet)