Chapter 18 pt 1

Pic of what Alec wears
----------------------------------------------

Alec's POV

I'm so nervous. Tonight is prom. Currently I have Luka, my brothers Keito, an Karou helping me get ready. I decided to go with a black dress shirt and a red jacket. I styled my hair over my eye after I put my makeup on. It's 4:56 I should head out to where Liam is. "Wish me luck." I said as I headed out. I followed his scent to a beautiful clearing. I saw Liam standing in the middle with a picnic. I smiled and ran to give him a hug. "It's beautiful." I told him. He nuzzled me in response. I took his hand and walked over to the blanket. He had gotten all my fav foods. It was so romantic. He had some strawberries with chocolate. We laughed as we shoved them in each other's mouths. We sat and talked until we had to go to prom. We walked back to the pack house and drove to the dance. A lot of people were there already. It was themed like a nightclub. We found our friends and got a table. "Man, you guys look hot!" Jen told us. "Thanks." Liam said while I blushed. Everyone went out to dance while me and Liam sat and talked. My head snapped up as 'Danger' by MC Sniper from Vampire Prosecutor came on. I screamed and dragged Liam to the dance floor.
"I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" I screamed at him. He laughed and we began to dance. Soon enough we found ourselves and everyone else grinding. I giggled as I grinded deep and hard against Liam. He growled softly in my ear as I turned my back to him.
~Time Skip~

I laughed and me and Liam nearly fell out the door to the parking lot. We were laughing so hard. Liam wanted to leave somewhat early because he said he had something planned. '....... *perverted thoughts*' I kept asking what it was but he just ignored me. I huffed as we pulled up to a fancy hotel. ".... Um I was wondering if ...... Um... If you wanted to you know..... Goallthewaytonight?" He mumbled. I heard and quickly said yes. He smiled and we rushed up to hour hotel room.