Chapter 8

Eli Kim from U-KISS as Dereck, but with darker hair, ill take any recommendations for who should be Dereck, Dom, Shuan, and Blake. Short I know sorry.
-----------------------
Alec, POV
>> WARNING SMEXY SCENE AHEAD<<<
I giggled and gulped as Liam came closer to me. I scooted back until I hit the headboard. Liam smirked as he pulled me down by my hips. He then proceeded to take my clothes off. I blushed as I am now in my birthday suit with a turned on Liam and he is fully clothed. I tugged at his shirt as nipped and sucked on my neck. "Off." I whimpered out. He sat up and took off his shirt. I smiled softly as I ran my
hand down his nicely muscled chest and abs. He leaned down and gave me a searing kiss. He then moved down my
neck and I gasped loudly as he found my sweet spot. "Found it." He said as he sucked harder on that spot. "N-n-n" I groaned softly. He then moved to my chest and took a perked nipple in his mouth. "Ah~" I moaned and he continued with the other one. He then moved closer to my member. "Liam... hurry up..." I moaned out softly. He looked up at me and took my member in his mouth. "AHHH~" I moaned out loudly. He bobbed his head up and down on my shaft. I gripped his hair as I neared my end when he swallowed around my member . "I-I'm close..." I whimpered out. He stopped and took off the remainder of his clothes. He then took both our members and began to thrust against mine. We both hissed at the pleasure. I whimpered, wanting him to go faster and he did. I could feel a knot forming in the pit of my stomach and I clung to Liam. "AHHH~" I screamed as I reached my climax when he licked at one of my nipples. He followed soon after. It went like that for the remainder of the night.
I have no clue when we went to bed.
NEXT MORNING
I sighed as I woke up to sun warming my back. I stretched and sat up. I realized Liam had woken me up and I was sitting on him. So, being the little demon that I am in the morning I slapped Liam on the chest. "OW!!" He yelled as he held his chest. I growled followed the scent of food, after I put on my jeans. I came down to see lots of food. We of course had to wait till Liam got his food, but when he did it was an all for nothing, your on your own, grab and eat. People were grabbing food all over. I almost got bit. When we settled down it was quite nice. All the pups were sitting at their own table, the teens were at one end and the ages went up till it hit Liam. I smiled knowing how great an Alpha Liam is. I excuse myself and head outside to play with some of the pups. I shifted and was tackled. I laughed as they crawled on top of me. Their mothers soon came and got them. I decided to go hunting after that. I shot off and went past some guards. I stopped as I neared a meadow full of deer. I got into a crouch position. I was about to pounce but a scent caught my attention. I went around the deer and followed. I stopped as I saw rogues. I growled and gave a warning howl. {ROGUES!!!! Eastern Border near Deer Meadow} I tell the pack. I soon engage with them. {Coming} Liam said. I growled and snapped as they ran around me. I caught one by surprise and snapped its neck. After that they all attacked at once. All I remember seeing is a flash of black as Liam and some others wolves come right when I black out from blood loss.