Chapter 20

WARNING SNUT IN THIS CHAP SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC

Alec's POV

We woke up to the smell of bacon. Liam got up first and showered. He tried to wake me up but was hit instead. I tend to get violent when my sleep is disturbed. He huffed and headed down stairs. Next thing I know, I smell!!!! "Bacon!!!!" I shout as Liam pulls the plate away. "Only if you get up and dressed." I eyed the food to see if it was really worth getting up. My stomach decide for me so I grumbled and picked out clothes. I chose some darkish blue skinnies, a white tank, a black loose sweater, and a grey beanie. I put on my makeup, which consists of concealer, foundation, eyeliner, and some Chapstick. I sprayed on some of my AXE and put on my black combat-ish boots and headed down stairs. I told Liam I was gonna hang with Jen, Fane and Blake today. He was ok with it, or I would have beaten him, since he has meetings and all that Alpha stuff. Speaking of which, I should spend sometime with my pack, check to see if everything is alright. It's not that I doubt my Alpha mate, Luka and my beta Zero and my bros, it's just I know some young males can be hard to handle. Jen and I agreed to meet at Eggsclusive cafe for breakfast. I know, Liam had breakfast, I didn't eat any of it. As I was getting out of my old pick up, I felt Blake jump onto my back. "Hey whore." He greeted. I chuckled and responded back with, "Nothin much bitch." We laughed at our greetings. We headed inside to see that Fane had gotten us a table. We headed over to him and Blake got off my back. We sat down and looked at the menu. Five minutes later Jen got there. So we ordered and got to talking. "So, how was your weekend guys?" Jen asked. "I was hanging out with Shaun." Fane said. I gave him a knowing/questioning look. He gave a small nod confirming my suspicions. "I was hanging out with Lia and we had a huge shopping spree!" Jen told me. I smiled as I had an idea pop into my head. "Liam and I are planning to go to a resort in Hawaii. I was wondering if you guys wanted to go? Shaun, Dereck,and Dom will be going. And Liam said I should invite you guys, spend more time with my amigos." I told them. They all agreed to go. After that we did a bunch of fun silly stuff. After about midnight we all headed home. As I pulled into the driveway I growled. "The council." I mumbled out. I ran to Liam's office and barged in. "We are waiting till I graduate to mark. We had sex after we left the prom dance. I want to wait till school is over so that I can focus on being a good Luna, not half assing it trying to focus on school AND help leading the pack." I rant out as I closed the door and sat down. Everyone but Kyo, my sire who was trying to hide his laughter, was looking at me with faces that looked like fish. O.o "Are we wolves or fish out of water?!" I snap. They all looked away. "How did you know that's what they were here for?" Liam asked me. I pointed to Kyo. "I warned him the council was watching the pack closely." He said. I got a bunch of 'oohs'. The council left after I told them about graduating first. They weren't happy but agreed that a educated Luna is a stronger Luna. After that Liam headed up to bed. While he was showering I snuck in. "Why hello." He chuckled as I rubbed his shoulders. I slowly began to make more sexual movements. "What do you want?" He asked. We haven't been together long and yet he knows me so well. "Well...Fane and Shaun are mates. I think Lia and Jen are, but you know Jen human so I can't bet it. I also want to hook up Blake and Kai cuz I think they might be mates. I have a instinct as a demo wolf to know who are mates and not. But. I may or may not have told them we are going to a resort in Hawaii and that Dereck and Dom were going." I told him. Why drag it out? He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Fine, but you have to agree to have sex when, where, how and how long I want." I nodded in fear of all the pleasure. After. I nodded I was shoved against the shower wall. That starts now." He growled out in my ear as he bite it. "Good, now take care of your horny,needy mate." I whispered in his ear as I rubbed his shaft. He roughly kissed me. I wrapped a leg around his waist and my arms around his neck. I moaned into the kiss. I pulled back for air as he when to my neck. I groaned and threw my head back when he found my sweet spot. He bite, nipped, sucked and kissed it. I tugged his hair roughly and he moaned. I slowly went down his wet and toned body. I soon arrived to my destination. He put his hand on the back of my head and slowly guided it to his erection. I took it into mouth gladly. I enjoyed the moans and groans coming from him as I sucked him like a lollipop. I slowly licked the underside from the base up to the tip. "Babe, turn around I'm close."  Commanded. I stood up as faced the wall. "AHHH~" I moaned out as he thrusted into my without prep.

IVE UPDATED!!!! Wahoooo!!!!! Omg!!! Sorry I'm taking forever to update!!!! I have most of this chap written and almost finished writing chap 21 in my notebook!!! I can only write and update at school so updates are gonna be slow!!!! Sorry I left y'all hangin but wanted to get something out soon!!! Second part coming soon!!!!