~1~

I woke up to the violent shake of my body as if I'm being held by my legs and getting swung around and hitting everything in my path. I couldn't see anything other than some crates with W.C.K.D stamped on them. I felt like I was dead inside maybe I was...wait I can't remember. Why can't remember. At this point I was scared.
"Help!Get me out, I can't breathe." I yelled but no answer just the banging of box, lift thing.

Suddenly we stopped, I fell back hitting my head on the floor. It started to bleed, but I ignored it. I was too busy screaming with fear. "Get me out please, I'm scared I don't want to be here."
I shouted up.
"Wow,it's a girl."said a boy with a thick British accent.

"I call dibs"

"She's got big breasts"

"She should be a slicer"boys yelled
"Who are you?Where am I?"I demanded.
"Shut up, you talk too much." A dark skinned boy said coming into my view.
"The names Alby and this is the glade." What's the Glade who are these people and there all boys."Don't bloody ask questions cause we probably can't answer them."The British guy said helping me out of the box."Oh yeah, I'm Newt and you are?"
"I'm...I'm Persephone."
"You remember anything else?"Alby and newt asked together.
"All I remember is my name and Blood lots and lots of it..."

~Heya guys so I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I will be updating twice a week. Comment what you would like to happen.
Disclaimer I don't own any of this it all belongs to James Dasher, but not Persephone.
Xoxo